Keeping up with the transfers

Kwe would have had an opportunity to really help out last year. But my most vivid memory of him was arguing with Barnes on the way to his chair after getting benched. Possibly addition by subtraction.

Kwe Parker falling off the face of the earth is so sad.

We were all so pumped when he signed with us. His HS highlight reel was one fast break dunk after another.

As the days went on Auntie Dee became more and more combative towards posters on here. As the forgiving and understanding guy that I am, I offered friendly advice for her to lay low for a little while, evidenced in the post below on December 3rd 2015.

Auntie Dee even acknowledged my advice in a way that only a TRUE FRIEND would.

Attachments

• DCF64556-A7D0-48E7-8825-3DAF9C1B1843.jpeg
    DCF64556-A7D0-48E7-8825-3DAF9C1B1843.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 6CDF19E6-5785-4A52-ABA9-F8C109399CFB.jpeg
    6CDF19E6-5785-4A52-ABA9-F8C109399CFB.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 36
AuntieDee and SeniorDrill are what keeps VN interesting. WebbVol also.

Apparently it hasn’t been very interesting if SD and I are the only ones that keeps it that way. It’s been a while for me. Is Senior Drill still here? I miss him! I know he went MIA for a while but came back...like me. Hope everything is okay with him.

Apparently JM has been suspended at Austin Peay
Yeah that was my devastating news along with the death of a relative. He has to miss a couple a games because he and another guy missed curfew. Serves him right. But I’m gonna continue to enjoy it here.

Yeah that was my devastating news along with the death of a relative. He has to miss a couple a games because he and another guy missed curfew. Serves him right. But I’m gonna continue to enjoy it here.
Ahh ok. Sorry to hear about the loss of a relative

5th year senior who did a post grad year has a curfew? Is he 24 or 25 AD?
He’s a 24 yro graduate student who has to follow the same rules as the undergrads. Coach preached following the rules before they boarded the plane. They were 45 mins late for curfew. It was his own stupid mistake and he has to suffer the consequences. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: Stoked
Haven't seen him mentioned, but Chris Darrington got his waiver to play at Toledo this season. Doing well as a 6th or 7th man in rotation. Wish him well. Had more than his share of the hard times of this life.

Haven't seen him mentioned, but Chris Darrington got his waiver to play at Toledo this season. Doing well as a 6th or 7th man in rotation. Wish him well. Had more than his share of the hard times of this life.
Looks to be off to a pretty good start as well. Averaging 10.7 ppg with only playing 15 mpg. Shooting 40% from 3 as well. Wish him nothing but the best!

VN Store

Back