Keeping up with the transfers

Any word at all on kwe? He still wears vol gear regularly. I know he won't come back, but I haven't seen anything about him visiting a school or anything.

It could be. He was not 100% last night. Then as soon as he's on the court he took a charge and minutes later received a hard foul. However, he played through the pain. WKU are pretty banged up at the moment. Playing only 8 guys. Injuries and the flu have plagued them recently.

Page 23. We need an update AuntieDee. How are Jabari and Darius doing? Any word on Willie? Has Jabari earned his degree yet? UT could have used McGhee last season.

Last edited:
JSU is not a JUCO. Mostella is too far along to go to a JUCO. They are D1 and went to NCAA tourney last year.

Thank you for the correct. My apologies for providing inaccurate information there/

Vol-nation, I just want to say thank you for the birthday wishes via email! It's been so long i haven't been back here lol. Just wanted to say that we have been through a lot already and have many more hurdles to cross...But I cant wait to cross them together. Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more Kasongor Shenanigans LOL. Its a new Channel so please help it grow!! Dropping my first VLOG today as a B-day celebration its going to be LIT and Funny as hell!!! GO VOLS!

ps. My English hasnt improved guys, dont be too hard me :p

Reactions: 3 people
Anybody have any updates on our boys from the past?

Last edited:

IMO, not a single guy on that list would improve our current team.

Reactions: 1 person
IMO, not a single guy on that list would improve our current team.

Not with there baggage or attitudes while here. Mostella could have been real good if he wasn't doing stupid ****.

Several of them would have been nice additions, but their **** made them not worth the trouble. Some weren't coachable. Some weren't team first types.

Tariq, Jabari, and Thompson had some potential.

I think a lot of those defections resulted in the team being better... addition by subtraction. Cut out the cancer. They had potential physically... mentally they weren't pulling in the direction that Barnes (or Tyndall) needed from them.

Darius had 19 points in WKU's 1st game.

VN Store

Back