Josh Richardson Throws Down One Of The Best Dunks of The Year, Renders TNT Speechless

No, I'm saying if you're going to give it to the stars, I think okafor deserves it.

Okafor: 17.5 points, 7 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.2 blocks. Shoots 50.8%. FT% is 68%. WS=1.3. Only played 53 games.

Towns: 18.2 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2 assists, 1.7 blocks. Shoots 54%, while taking more outside shots. FT%=81%. WS=7.9. Will probably end up starting every game of the season, most on the team.

It's not even close. You had a man crush on Okafor last season, and it's even more evident now that Towns has been/and easily has the potential to be better long term.

Reactions: 1 person
Ya'll saw the crayon pic DB drew. Take it easy on him.

boom-goes-the-dynamite-geeksandcleats.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Emeka okafor,Blake Griffin, and buck Williams all averaged a double double their rookie year.

The difference is Towns has legit shooting range and can defend 1-5. He might be the best PF/C prospect since Duncan. Not exaggerating. He has the chance, along with Wiggins, to do what even KG could don't in Minn, win championships. He should be unanimous vote for ROY.

The difference is Towns has legit shooting range and can defend 1-5. He might be the best PF/C prospect since Duncan. Not exaggerating. He has the chance, along with Wiggins, to do what even KG could don't in Minn, win championships. He should be unanimous vote for ROY.

Duncan is a good comparison for him. Okafor will be a good NBA player but not as good as KAT imo. Okafor's game reminds me of Al Jefferson.

Dallas over here with hatin ass opinions while Towns is droppin game winners in Portland.

Reactions: 3 people
Towns will join the short list consisting of Michael Jordan, Shaquille O’Neal, David Robinson, Tim Duncan, and Chris Paul. These are the only six players to earn a 22.0+ PER during their rookie year since 1985

Dallas = troll

I think it's obvious that RoY should not go to players with odd first names, so I vote for Richardson.

"Karl-Anthony" sounds like a name for a French downhill skier.

VN Store

Back