Josh Richardson Throws Down One Of The Best Dunks of The Year, Renders TNT Speechless

Towns was expected to be decent, and really I'm not impressed. Never really have been. Roy should go to a player who came in not expected to do much, and just plays like a beast. Towns was an NBA player in college.

No, he just doesn't impress me. There's plenty other players that can/do put up the same numbers.

He's good, but nothing special.

What the heck am I reading??!?!?!??!

MAKE IT STOP

Reactions: 1 person
Towns was expected to be decent, and really I'm not impressed. Never really have been. Roy should go to a player who came in not expected to do much, and just plays like a beast. Towns was an NBA player in college.

Oh boy Dallas.

Just when I think you can't get any dumber. You go and pull a stunt like this.

Reactions: 3 people
What's funny is, if somebody has a different opinion, you automatically go to attack them.which is childish, and comes to prove how big of a d**** you really are. Grab y'alls bottom lip, Pull it over your head and swallow.

What's funny is, if somebody has a different opinion, you automatically go to attack them.which is childish, and comes to prove how big of a d**** you really are. Grab y'alls bottom lip, Pull it over your head and swallow.

You tell them, bro. Let these haters keep on hating.

Don't care. Really tired of your tantrums and irrational garbage that you put on here day in and day out. This post is a prime example why people give you s**t. If you can't realize that you say some outrageous stuff then leave please.

Reactions: 3 people
Don't care. Really tired of your tantrums and irrational garbage that you put on here day in and day out. This post is a prime example why people give you s**t. If you can't realize that you say some outrageous stuff then leave please.

If you don't agree, don't read it. If I commented on every single thing that pissed me off, or I didn't agree with I would have 100 million post. I pick and choose my battles, if you don't like it, you can leave.

Dallas, the problem is that your "different opinion" is almost always so wildly inconsistent with the general consensus and often muddied with bias. Then, to top it off, you dig yourself into a deeper hole by defending it incessantly, and/or generating a trail of lies to justify it rather than just admitting you may be wrong and reassess your position.

Part of that is being 18 and thinking you know it all, generally speaking. Part of it is there being no accountability for your silly comments other than the tongue lashing you get from people on here.

Sorry you don't like to hear it, but that is just life. There are consequences for saying silly, unpopular things. If you can't handle it, then you need to either stop posting every idea that pops in your head, or learn to deal with and block out the haters.

Attachments

• 6988b434853db3037d5b19620144e6bdeacb91d02bb3c4a232b6eba50b87e642_1.jpg
    6988b434853db3037d5b19620144e6bdeacb91d02bb3c4a232b6eba50b87e642_1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 2 people
Richardson for ROY!

Anyone who dont think so ain't a true fan and should just start rooting for the loosers in Lexington JMO IMO TIFWIW

It's not that you have a different opinion, it's just so far off from the norm. People will always have different opinions, like A vs B. But you're not even B, C, or D. You're way over in left field arguing for X, Y, Z.

That is what we call an over reaction.

It's not that you have a different opinion, it's just so far off from the norm. People will always have different opinions, like A vs B. But you're not even B, C, or D. You're way over in left field arguing for X, Y, Z.

So? I'm different, I know that, and I believe strongly my opinion is right.

Don't have horribly wrong opinions with no facts and you won't get "hate".

Never knew fighting for what you believe in is so wrong lol

That's fine

But you need to provide evidence, logic, data and rationality to support your opinions.

Not just state opinions

For instance, You said plenty of others could have the stats KAT has this year. Well, who? Under what circumstances? Why have only 2 players ever done it as rookies in NBA history if you think it is so easy for others to do it?

Answer those questions and you would get more respectful responses

So? I'm different, I know that, and I believe strongly my opinion is right.
You believe your opinion is right? Buzz4Tennessee believes his opinion is right, does that mean it is?

What if I told a college professor that my opinion is right and hers is wrong? Hmm?

You believe your opinion is right? Buzz4Tennessee believes his opinion is right, does that mean it is?

What if I told a college professor that my opinion is right and hers is wrong? Hmm?

No opinion is wrong, actually.

That's fine

But you need to provide evidence, logic, data and rationality to support your opinions.

Not just state opinions

For instance, You said plenty of others could have the stats KAT has this year. Well, who? Under what circumstances? Why have only 2 players ever done it as rookies in NBA history if you think it is so easy for others to do it?

Answer those questions and you would get more respectful responses
Emeka okafor,Blake Griffin, and buck Williams all averaged a double double their rookie year.

VN Store

Back