Josh Richardson Throws Down One Of The Best Dunks of The Year, Renders TNT Speechless

Karl Anthony Towns?!

Towns was expected to be decent, and really I'm not impressed. Never really have been. Roy should go to a player who came in not expected to do much, and just plays like a beast. Towns was an NBA player in college.

Towns was expected to be decent, and really I'm not impressed. Never really have been. Roy should go to a player who came in not expected to do much, and just plays like a beast. Towns was an NBA player in college.

Lol ok man.

Reactions: 6 people

No offense Dallas, but this might be the dumbest thing I've read from you man. KAT is averaging a double double. 18 & 10 with 1.7 blocks per game and has had 14 straight double doubles. In comparison, Anthony Davis came in and averaged 13 & 8 with 1.8 blocks per game.

What did you expect KAT to come in and average 30 & 15?

Reactions: 2 people
No offense Dallas, but this might be the dumbest thing I've read from you man. KAT is averaging a double double. 18 & 10 with 1.7 blocks per game and has had 14 straight double doubles. In comparison, Anthony Davis came in and averaged 13 & 8 with 1.8 blocks per game.

What did you expect KAT to come in and average 30 & 15?

No, he just doesn't impress me. There's plenty other players that can/do put up the same numbers.

Good grief Dallas. You really amaze me sometimes. Is this just an act, or is this real life?

Reactions: 3 people

My freaking god kid

Reactions: 2 people
I'mOnly three rookies to average 17/10 with 50% shooting ever and Towns is one

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back