Janzen Jackson, Nukeese Richardson arrested

He wasn't in the car when he said that. He was coming out of the store. He may not have known anything was even going on.

You can't be serious. Why would he say we have got to get out of here. Look I love the way this guy played, and if I am wrong about him being involved then I will come back here and apologize. But I don't see any way he is not as guilty here.

lol I know this happens everywhere but I am LMAO. What a great steal Richardson was from Meyer hahahahahahahaha. This is everywhere in the media already, but was it not you guys who said all pub is good pub. This is sure to win over moms and dads all over the country. But you will defiently get all the thugs at UT now.

But selling cocaine goes over smooth as silk....glass houses, man. Glass houses.

lol I know this happens everywhere but I am LMAO. What a great steal Richardson was from Meyer hahahahahahahaha. This is everywhere in the media already, but was it not you guys who said all pub is good pub. This is sure to win over moms and dads all over the country. But you will defiently get all the thugs at UT now.
Yea we know how you guys are so pure and so great, especially with all the drug dealing and text book selling going on in Tuscloserville.

What a bunch of mindless morons.. You embarrased your team, your fans and your families. Not only that but you have a huge game this weekend that we needed you in.. Way to go you f-ing idiots. I hope you do all the time you have coming to your punk thug a@@es..

It's sad thT you're all making it out like urban would tolerate this for a second. He has booted several players and NONE of them did anything anywhere near this stupid.

Even stealing a deceased girls cc doesn't stack up to armed robbery.
Also, if this somehow doesn't fall on kiffin, how can any of you blast any other coach for what his players do?

It's sad thT you're all making it out like urban would tolerate this for a second. He has booted several players and NONE of them did anything anywhere near this stupid.

Also, if this somehow doesn't fall on kiffin, how can any of you blast any other coach for what his players do?

I disagree.

This whole mess is a horrible distraction for CLK and the team as they prepare for the game in 2 days. While NR hasn't impressed me with his play and should be replaced fairly easily, JJ will be missed. The practices today and tomorrow will have to be modified to fill in for their absences. The coaches and the team are likely now sleep deprived and under stress. Everyone needs to focus on practice and then on beating Mississippi. They need to be well rested before the game. CLK should not be made to answer any questions about this incident until after the game - he needs to give his full attention to preparing for the game. Let MH and UT's lawyers handle the press for now.

if this is even close to being correct,send jackson to Angola prison(or algiers)prison where he can learn what being "creoled"actually means;then,send nuke to nashville's state pen to experience what real southern hospitality can be.as in the case of edwards,just send him back to oho ho.if they are innocent,finish this quickly and get their lives back in order.i'm sorry,but what of a "free"education and spotlight nationally in football do these young men not understand?life experience,y'all about to get one.

I want to preface my comment with, "there is always two sides to every story so we need to let the law sort it out." However, if it's true, I say it's a good thing to lose them now instead of later. You can't have clean house unless you take out the trash and I don't believe we can truly rebuild the house unless we keep it clean.

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

Been reading discussions, stories most of the morning. I agree with some that have pointed out that we need to wait until further proof and not place any judgement on the three "eyewitnesses" who seemed to be too young to be out at 2am. If the players are proven to have done this/or be involved they should (and I think they will be) dismissed from the team. If they did, they have wasted their potential for great football careers and embarrassed themselves/team/coaches/university and all associated with UT. It is awful to see this story all over ESPN. We have a big game this weekend. I'll be cheering the Vols on from Nashville. Swift action by the coaches and a win Saturday against a great SEC opponent could turn these negative headlines back to the positive ones we have been getting.

Kiffin when he was hired, talking the talk ... "Don't embarrass yourself or the University." "Don't be the one I have to make an example out of." ... Time to walk the walk Lane ... ENOUGH SAID !

I really hate to hear this but its their own fault. They knew better, now they have to pay the consequences. They had every thing going for them.

Every University goes through something like this. No need to be embrassed. A team has anywhere from 70-100 players on a team from 17-24 years old, there will be some bad apples. They are young and just made some really dumb choices. I just wish them the best from here on out.

VN Store

Back