Janzen Jackson, Nukeese Richardson arrested

To me it sounds like they were all riding around high late at night, probably saw a car with some college guys in it and thought it would be funny to mess with them a little bit as somewhat of a joke. Stupid decision. This could be an entirely different situation if the victoms were people the three of them knew from school and were just playing a joke on. I really doubt this was premeditated and that they were in it to get their hands on a bunch of cash. I mean the victims were in a '98 Honda for god sake.

It just all adds up to being a prank that got blown out of proportion because somebody from a distance saw what looked like your typical armed robbery, called the police, and thats probably why Jackson said "we gotta go" realizing it was about to turn serious. It all points to that. The cheesburger joke, the girl in her car laughing, the guys not wanting to press charges, them smiling about it. It was still a dumb move though even if it was intended as a joke no doubt....especially that late at night, and with pot in the car.

Anyone think that the KPD will auction off the impounded Prius?

I've really been giving some deep thought to becoming more environmentally-concious...

Richardson and Edwards were donning the black hoodies, which one carried the weapon is not reported.

Jackson was the one that came up and told everyone it was time to go.

I hate to see any SEC school get a black mark, rather see every SEC school be ethically pure and for the competition to exceed any anywhere, including the NFL.

However, if this accelerates the removal of Loquacious Kantankerous, then this can only be good for the sport, the SEC, and everyone who loves this game.

And, yes, "kick them while their down" is perfectly acceptable behavior. After all, Gators spent nearly 90 years chasing their first conference championships, we know what being "down" is all about, and what it is liked to get kicked around while being there.

As long as you revel in having the least ethical, loud mouth coach in college football, you will get every kick you deserve. And you will get many more kicks that you may not deserve, but the kicker will enjoy delivering the kicks any way.

Go Gators!

This from a story in FL paper before the season:

* Florida players have been charged with crimes in 24 cases during Meyer's four years as coach.
* There have been 21 arrests, with three more players issued citations and later booked on charges.
* Of the 24 cases in which players have been charged, nine of those charges were for felonies

Now, back to UT. IF JJ can't pass a drug test, even if he's innocent of this, cut him loose. If he's innocent and passes a drug test, welcome back next year. Nuke and ME, bye bye. Kiffin will do the right thing and then we'll likely have another year or more of no problems. After four years our record will look good, both on and off the field. Hopefully Urbie will stick around to see it.

GO VOLS!

P.S. This weekend, Vols 35- OM- 10

This from a story in FL paper before the season:

* Florida players have been charged with crimes in 24 cases during Meyer's four years as coach.
* There have been 21 arrests, with three more players issued citations and later booked on charges.
* Of the 24 cases in which players have been charged, nine of those charges were for felonies

Now, back to UT. IF JJ can't pass a drug test, even if he's innocent of this, cut him loose. If he's innocent and passes a drug test, welcome back next year. Nuke and ME, bye bye. Kiffin will do the right thing and then we'll likely have another year or more of no problems. After four years our record will look good, both on and off the field. Hopefully Urbie will stick around to see it.

GO VOLS!

P.S. This weekend, Vols 35- OM- 10
Like the game predicition...Lets play some freakin football

VN Store

Back