Janzen Jackson, Nukeese Richardson arrested

I mean this is epic in stupidity. first that would be like jonathan crompton trying to rob a gas station wearing a tennessee shirt, everyone in the city knows your face and name. to be hounest i thought nuke richardson was a cancer with his attitude, but this is shocking about jackson. but who knows guys, stupid doesint take a vacation.

What a waste of talent.

On a lighter note... is it wrong for me to hope that Daniel Lincoln was involved as well?

Yep, add Mike Edwards to that list. DB just became a priority in this recruiting class.

Kiffin can't use the no arrests anymore. All of them his players. I don't understand what happened? JJ was a future 1st round pick. WTF is wrong with these kids?

Some things never change.

Surely you recall the NCAA's commentary on the Alabama program. Very likely the worst thing they can say about any program, yet you wanna pretend ours has issues. Pure genius.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well Richardson will get his transfer request, to the state penn.

HAHA love it. I hate it for jackson but its the law of nature. the stupid and weak will not survive and the smart and strong with thrive in a program like Kiffin is building. keep your heads up volnation we dont need shmucks like this on our football team.

I mean this is epic in stupidity. first that would be like jonathan crompton trying to rob a gas station wearing a tennessee shirt, everyone in the city knows your face and name. to be hounest i thought nuke richardson was a cancer with his attitude, but this is shocking about jackson. but who knows guys, stupid doesint take a vacation.

:good!::clapping: AMEN!

If it's true and both are found guilty, Kiffin needs to make an example out of them and show them the door. Zero tolerance.

Being kicked off the team will be the least of their worries..thats a felony which means prison. BTW did anyone else think about it being a Pilot gas station. Who owns Pilot again? What a couple of idiots.

Idiotic unbelievable stupidity. I agree with whoever said it would be like Jon Crompton robbing a 7-11.

Innocent until proven guilty in my book. However, if they were involved in something like this then they need to go to jail and never play football again because they are simply a couple of common thugs.

These coaches have a lot of "coaching" to do between now and tomorrow at noon to keep this team focused. You now they coaches have been awake since 2:05 this morning and will likely not sleep until Sat night.

No freaking arrested since last year, and now this will make the whole program look bad. I don't even care that much about Edwards or Richardson, but WHAT IS WRONG WITH JANZEN JACKSON??? He has the world at his finger tips.
I'd imagine these guys will be dismissed.

i am just flabbergasted. i have been black out drunk before doing really stupid stuff, but i've never really endangered my future because i want to go to medical school and have a good career. these three just blew their shots at the NFL.......

These coaches have a lot of "coaching" to do between now and tomorrow at noon to keep this team focused. You now they coaches have been awake since 2:05 this morning and will likely not sleep until Sat night.

I don't think Orgeron sleeps anyway. Orgeron was probably in the gas station picking up some Red Bulls when it happened.

We still don't know the details. This can't be a money thing. Let's be real JJ never has to pay for a meal the way he has played. I'm Pissed!

Dude... If this is true then both are morons. I don't care who you are, nothing good happens at 2 AM.

For their sakes I hope they weren't involved but this doesn't look good.

VN Store

Back