Janzen Jackson, Nukeese Richardson arrested

I can't believe this! With the way Kiffin has a no tolerance policy, they will probably be gone! WOW!

Unbelievable...I just read an article last night about Jackson and how he was thankful to Coach Kiffin about how he handled the situation last week. What the hell is this kid's problem?

Wow...Now I am in total shock!....still can't believe it!....What a couple of dumba$$es

Witch Doctor slow and hate change..lol. Witch Doctor say this gonna sting for a bit..Witch Doctor hate Jackson/Nu' gonna learn life lesson the hard way. Witch Doctor say no room for trouble.
Bones never lie

what motivation could these young men have for doing this?! Unbelievable, throwing away their future this way.

(USING AN EXAMPLE)

$50 today > $50 mill in a few years :crazy::censored:

Doesn't make much sense to me either!!!

Last edited:
Both just threw away a quality education and a chance to really do something with their lives for pocket change....Now nobody will give them a chance.....Damn

I can't believe this! With the way Kiffin has a no tolerance policy, they will probably be gone! WOW!

If all of this is true, then they need to be gone. CLK needs to stand by the zero tolerance policy. What idiots
:banghead2::banghead2::furious3::furious3:

I don't understand how someone with so much potential in front of them cold just give it up for something so petty..

What the hell were they thinking? Hey Nuke, let's go rob someone, it'll be fun! But hey, if we get caught, our football careers will be over. Oh well it's worth it let's go!

No arrest in months and now this. But do you guys remember this? INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. I know that isn't how we do it on the internet, but thats still the way it works in the real world. (or its supposed to anyway) :pinch:

People had been saying Janzen Jackson could be as good as Berry, who is currently projected as the #2 pick in the draft next year, which would give him $15-20 million in guaranteed money. Amazing how easy it is to throw it all away.

I imagine they'll be kicked off the team immediately. That just sucks, all the way around.

Witch Doctor say Jackson wins Freshman of week and never wears Orange again.....stunned. Witch Doctor say the "Brushy Mtn. League" excited to have to young men on their team now...
Bones never lie

Guys, no tolerance or not football is OVER! With a weopon involved the only question is how much time will they spend in prison.

VN Store

Back