Janzen Jackson, Nukeese Richardson arrested

yes it will be really bad but chill out for a few minutes guys. No where in that article does it say it was football players let a long mention JJ and Nuke.Just because one was wearing Tennessee clothing means nothing. Dont pass judgement on them just yet.

I have heard both their names on the radio as arrested so take it for what it's worth but thats bad either way. :frown:

I hate to say it, but Kiffin needs to kick both guys off of the team. Zero tolerance. I know Janzen and Nuke can help us win alot of games, but if you let them get away with something like this, someone else will also do something, and a snowball effect will begin. Reminds me of great players like Onterrio Smith and LaMarcus Coker, they just don't understand the oppurtunity in front of them.

:lolabove: Starting to walk a fine line?? That's the understatement of the century if these guys indeed committed the crime. If true, and just based on the few details that are out, that seems to be the case, they're going to jail and will never play collegiate football at a major program again.

Just allegations at this point, but if the police pulled the car over immediately following the incident, then the gun would have probably been inside. I just hope this is a bad dream... yikes.
has it been confirmed a gun was even involved? aggravated robbery could be due to making the people being robbed believe there is a weapon. typically if it can't be proven there was indeed a weapon, it'll get dropped to basic robbery, which is a class 4 felony (as opposed to a class 3) and i believe first time offenders can get off w/o jail time if the judge is lenient...? i dunno though. im not a lawyer, my sister is.

yes it will be really bad but chill out for a few minutes guys. No where in that article does it say it was football players let a long mention JJ and Nuke.Just because one was wearing Tennessee clothing means nothing. Dont pass judgement on them just yet.

It was clearly them. I saw it on the news.

I have heard both their names on the radio as arrested so take it for what it's worth but thats bad either way. :frown:

I am not saying your wrong, I was just going off the link from the OP, which mentions no names.

Just hate seeing people praise these kids one day and then ready to put them on a cross the next when rumors fly.

I am also in Jersey so I am not hearing anything on it, if your there and hearing their names on the radio then that starts to change things a little.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Two UT football players are now facing charges of armed robbery.
A member of the UT Sports Information Department confirmed to us that Nu'Keese Richardson and Janzen Jackson were arrested about 2:00 o'clock Thursday morning.
The incident happened at the Pilot convenience store on Cumberland Avenue.
Police say the men were armed with a small semi automatic handgun and robbed a person in the parking lot.
Police arrested them a few minutes later.
Again, UT football players Nu'Keese Richardson and Janzen Jackson are under arrest in connection with an early morning armed robbery.

There's no discretion involved. If it was indeed them, that's a felony, and the next football they play will be for the Mean Machine. This is a real kick in the pants, and it comes just as the KNS is running a story saying that JJ learned his lesson from his one game suspension.

I am not saying your wrong, I was just going off the link from the OP, which mentions no names.

Just hate seeing people praise these kids one day and then ready to put them on a cross the next when rumors fly.

I am also in Jersey so I am not hearing anything on it, if your there and hearing their names on the radio then that starts to change things a little.

:good!: Oh yeah, not a problem. I saw that you were in Jersey and thought you might not be hearing the local chatter. :salute:

what motivation could these young men have for doing this?! Unbelievable, throwing away their future this way.

VN Store

Back