I've come to believe there is one way that Iowa can win this game

Were those actually 3 of our top 5 or do we have another top 2 or 3 who just haven't had an opportunity yet. Remember Herschel Walker was 3rd string. This is the SEC not the big 10

Umm, the othe guys "haven't had an opportunity yet" because they weren't as good as the ones starting ahead of them. Yes, North, Smith and even Croom were much better collectively than their replacements. Are you saying otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Rex View Post
Are you predicting 2 missed extra point attempts?

One TD and four FGs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by govols09 View Post to
3yardout:

How would you rate your kicking game on a scale of 1-10?

FG kicking I would rate a 5. Maybe a 4. It's the reason that conservative Kirk Ferentz has gone for it on 4th down this season more than ever. Not a lotta faith in kicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Rex View Post
Are you predicting 2 missed extra point attempts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by govols09 View Post to
3yardout:

How would you rate your kicking game on a scale of 1-10?

FG kicking I would rate a 5. Maybe a 4. It's the reason that conservative Kirk Ferentz has gone for it on 4th down this season more than ever. Not a lotta faith in kicker.

That is not accurate at all. Yes, there were problems with kicking game at beginning of the year but it has been solid fir most of the year

Not to mention Koehn was leading the country in touchbacks for muc of the year. He can be a weapon.

WISH HE COULD PUNT!!

Way to be a jerk to a guest here. Do you treat people visiting your home this rudely?

Brew has been awesome with his insight on the Hawkeyes and is a credit to their fan base. Show some respect.

Chill. No harm meant at all to Brew. Simply saying that stopping QBs is the goal of about 99% of all defenses.

VN Store

Back