It's already starting

Put an ever-so-thin layer of Vaseline on his wiper blades, and put a little something on his windshield that he'll want to clean off so he can see to drive. When he turns on the wipers ...

There's always the scotch taped tampon on the bumper gag.

I'm just sayin' ...

:)

Reactions: 1 person
I work in Little Rock and have already started being harrassed by Pig fans in anticipation of the game in October. Some turd lifted my windshield wipers straight up and wrote Hogs in the dust (it just rained so my windshield is a bit smudgy). Unfortunately for them, I have a buddy at the security desk that is going to pull the footage of the parking lot to tell me who it was. They will soon be sporting a Tennessee magnet in a conspicuous place that hopefully they won't notice for awhile :) Any other prank suggestions that won't get me fired?

Take a five gallon gasoline container. Fill it with high test at your local 711. Pour the contents onto the car at night. Ignite with a Molitov cocktail. Smile and walk away.

Reactions: 4 people
I work in Little Rock and have already started being harrassed by Pig fans in anticipation of the game in October. Some turd lifted my windshield wipers straight up and wrote Hogs in the dust (it just rained so my windshield is a bit smudgy). Unfortunately for them, I have a buddy at the security desk that is going to pull the footage of the parking lot to tell me who it was. They will soon be sporting a Tennessee magnet in a conspicuous place that hopefully they won't notice for awhile :) Any other prank suggestions that won't get me fired?

Put a power T on their liscence plate I did it to a fla fan here and they drove it around for most of the season! Of course there was reprucissions! But totally worth it!

I lived in Arkansas for a bit and all my in-laws are razorbacks so I feel your pain lol.

I will say I never ran into a truly A-Hole Arky fan before. They are a really classy fanbase and over the years I have come to wish them success when they aren't playing us.

Reactions: 2 people
Rocky, once you find out who he is -- assuming you and his wife don't know each other -- call his home number (from a pay phone) a few times over a period of days, ask for him, and then just hang up when his wife says he's not there. After about three times doing that, switch to hanging up as soon as you hear her voice. Do that a few times, too.

He will be in such deep poop for the rest of the year, he won't have time to worry about messing with cars in the parking lot. Poor bastiche. :good!:

Reactions: 7 people
Craft a prison-knife using a spoon filed to a point, bar of soap, and some floss. Wait in the employee breakroom and shank that pig multiple times when he comes to refill his coffee cup. Drop it quickly and walk away in a calm manner. This prank never gets old. Cannot tell you how many laughs we've had over the years reminiscing about this exact prank. Good luck.
:lolabove:

Volunteer to mow his yard and drop the deck all the way down and craft a lovely power T on his front lawn. You can also put some finishing touches using orange spray paint.

Not really a sports related gag but if you see who it is and you know or can get their phone #, open a craigslist ad and post that you're selling a Xbox One with two controllers and 5-6 games for $250. Put his phone # as the contact. Dude will get blown up with 100 phone calls and 250 texts within 48 hours.

Guaranteed.

GBO!!

So.. Make it about the Vols.. Put in the ad.. If you say "Go Vols" or sing rocky top to me.. I'll knock $30 off...

Reactions: 2 people

Bust his windows out with a ball bat and write little note that a VOL storm came thru.:)Make damn sure no one see you, might get you more than just fired. JOKE IN BEFORE SOMEONE GETS BENT OUT OF SHAPE.:thud:

Last edited:

Does the movie Deliverance mean anything to you?

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Not really a sports related gag but if you see who it is and you know or can get their phone #, open a craigslist ad and post that you're selling a Xbox One with two controllers and 5-6 games for $250. Put his phone # as the contact. Dude will get blown up with 100 phone calls and 250 texts within 48 hours.

Guaranteed.

GBO!!

Free Goats would work better in Arkansas

Rocky, once you find out who he is -- assuming you and his wife don't know each other -- call his home number (from a pay phone) a few times over a period of days, ask for him, and then just hang up when his wife says he's not there. After about three times doing that, switch to hanging up as soon as you hear her voice. Do that a few times, too.

He will be in such deep poop for the rest of the year, he won't have time to worry about messing with cars in the parking lot. Poor bastiche. :good!:

Bahahaha!! I like it!

HEY! THAT AIN'T FUNNY! It's awesomely funny.

When I got to Hurlburt Field, Fl, there was no question as to where my loyal'Ts aligned. One day, my oldest son and I are driving down the road when out of the blue he asked, "Dad, I thought you didn't like the Florida Gators? I replied, with much restraint, "I loathe the gators!".

Then he replied, "Why do you have a Gator bumper sticker on the back of the van, then?

Needless to say, I made a pull off, yes made, and tore that damn thing off.

42 guys and gals who were assigned to me, ejoyed the hell outta working the following Saturday. From that day on, we had a bond. Good times!

I wonder how long your son waited, or forgot, to mention that to you! :)

Make a license plate size sign out of the rear side of a car dealers name tag and put whatever msg you want on it such as GO VOLS , HOGSUCKIE or anything you want. Attach the two rear corners firmly just under the license plate and the front two corners with large rubberbands. This way the sign will only be seen when driving about 40 mph or faster. See how long before it gets noticed...mostly have fun and GO VOLS!

Last edited:
Slit their tires and carve a UT symbol into the paint of their hood. If they leave the doors of their vehicle unlocked, go ahead and drink you about a half gallon of water then pee all over their seats. Yeah, that will teach them a lesson.

I work with a razorback fan that has a hog magnet on his truck tailgate, and every chance I get, I turn it upside down so it looks like a dead cock roach.

If he drive a truck, take his driveshaft off and throw it in the nearest river... GO VOLS!!!!

I bet you're the life of the party! Lighten up and have a sense of humor.

Ah man you missed the gag here...."Ignoring" is the oldest trick in the book...because if you respond at all when you finally do decide you "bbq this hog for good" you'll be the obvious suspect... but...I agree...you have to be smart and wise to pull it off...But its probably the most effective way to get back at them...just a little disappointed you didn't catch what he was saying...in these situation ALWAYS stay calm, back up, reassess, determine your options, proceed very slowly, then you'll make the right choice...

VN Store

Back