It's already starting

Sounds like they're talking an awful lot of smack for a program that didn't win a conference game for 2-3 years!

Reactions: 1 person
If you can get your hands on his phone change his ringtone to Rocky Top. The first call will make him nuts.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm in West Little Rock myself, but all my friends who are Hog fans respect it and don't give me any crap about it. Hogs fans are some of the best out there in terms of fan bases. Not nearly as passionate as we are, but good people nonetheless.

Cool, I work in WLR actually but I live in Cabot. I am relentlessly bugged by Pig fans here! They all seem to think they are superior to us for some reason and say they've been relevant "more recently". I then remind them that we still own them in the series 13-4 and they usually shut up pretty quickly. There are a few other Vol fans in my building though, so at least I'm not alone.

I once put a power T licence place on the front bumper of a UGA fan. She drove it for months without knowing. She one day lost her car in the mall parking lot. After sometime and wondering aroind the parking lot, she soon realized she had the plate on her front bumper!

I work in Little Rock and have already started being harrassed by Pig fans in anticipation of the game in October. Some turd lifted my windshield wipers straight up and wrote Hogs in the dust (it just rained so my windshield is a bit smudgy). Unfortunately for them, I have a buddy at the security desk that is going to pull the footage of the parking lot to tell me who it was. They will soon be sporting a Tennessee magnet in a conspicuous place that hopefully they won't notice for awhile :) Any other prank suggestions that won't get me fired?

Get some bologna and cut it to say Go Vols!, apply to paint of suspects car, get security guard friend to erase tape, enjoy.

Write GO VOLS with Rain-X on his back window.

Even better write it with vasolene...hard time to get that off a windshield...my ex brother n law was a razorbacks fan I used to randomly mail pictures of the stoerner fumble to him...it always chapped his $$$ for a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
05940938_.jpg

Well played.

I work in Little Rock and have already started being harrassed by Pig fans in anticipation of the game in October. Some turd lifted my windshield wipers straight up and wrote Hogs in the dust (it just rained so my windshield is a bit smudgy). Unfortunately for them, I have a buddy at the security desk that is going to pull the footage of the parking lot to tell me who it was. They will soon be sporting a Tennessee magnet in a conspicuous place that hopefully they won't notice for awhile :) Any other prank suggestions that won't get me fired?

Do his wife.. That will show him..

Reactions: 3 people

grow up and ignore it

Any other prank suggestions that won't get me fired?

Craft a prison-knife using a spoon filed to a point, bar of soap, and some floss. Wait in the employee breakroom and shank that pig multiple times when he comes to refill his coffee cup. Drop it quickly and walk away in a calm manner. This prank never gets old. Cannot tell you how many laughs we've had over the years reminiscing about this exact prank. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
Not really a sports related gag but if you see who it is and you know or can get their phone #, open a craigslist ad and post that you're selling a Xbox One with two controllers and 5-6 games for $250. Put his phone # as the contact. Dude will get blown up with 100 phone calls and 250 texts within 48 hours.

Guaranteed.

GBO!!

I like the magnet idea. I work with a girl who is a huge kentucky fan. I put a huge Power T magnet on her passenger side door. She happened to be going home to kentucky that night. She drove all the way home without noticing it and only found out when her parents questioned her about it!

HEY! THAT AIN'T FUNNY! It's awesomely funny.

When I got to Hurlburt Field, Fl, there was no question as to where my loyal'Ts aligned. One day, my oldest son and I are driving down the road when out of the blue he asked, "Dad, I thought you didn't like the Florida Gators? I replied, with much restraint, "I loathe the gators!".

Then he replied, "Why do you have a Gator bumper sticker on the back of the van, then?

Needless to say, I made a pull off, yes made, and tore that damn thing off.

42 guys and gals who were assigned to me, ejoyed the hell outta working the following Saturday. From that day on, we had a bond. Good times!

Craft a prison-knife using a spoon filed to a point, bar of soap, and some floss. Wait in the employee breakroom and shank that pig multiple times when he comes to refill his coffee cup. Drop it quickly and walk away in a calm manner. This prank never gets old. Cannot tell you how many laughs we've had over the years reminiscing this exact prank. Good luck.

Lol. Underrated in my opinion.

VN Store

Back