It's already starting

Rocky, once you find out who he is -- assuming you and his wife don't know each other -- call his home number (from a pay phone) a few times over a period of days, ask for him, and then just hang up when his wife says he's not there. After about three times doing that, switch to hanging up as soon as you hear her voice. Do that a few times, too.

He will be in such deep poop for the rest of the year, he won't have time to worry about messing with cars in the parking lot. Poor bastiche. :good!:

Great idea....quick question...what's a pay phone and where can I find one?

Put an ad in the local paper under his name stating you board small animals of all kinds in your home and list his cell phone number...offer a 50% discount to all veterans and Razorbacks fans....ought to do the trick...

Step 1. Buy a frisbee
Step 2. Pee in said frisbee just enough to cover the inside
Step 3. Place frisbee in freezer and let freeze
Step 4. Remove frozen pee disc from freezer
Step 5. Slide pee disc under door or through cracked car window of offender
Step 6. Sit back a relish in the fact that offender will go crazy wondering how a mystery puddle of pee got in their house/office/car.

Extra points if you randomly do this a few more times until football season is over causing the offender to question their sanity trying to find the source of the random puddles of urine. If done correctly this will lead the offender down the path of alcoholism, divorce, losing his/her job, family and friends, eventually leading to them becoming homeless and wandering the streets accosting every passerby with a feeble outstretched finger and saying in an accusatory tone 'I know it was you.'

Have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I work in Little Rock and have already started being harrassed by Pig fans in anticipation of the game in October. Some turd lifted my windshield wipers straight up and wrote Hogs in the dust (it just rained so my windshield is a bit smudgy). Unfortunately for them, I have a buddy at the security desk that is going to pull the footage of the parking lot to tell me who it was. They will soon be sporting a Tennessee magnet in a conspicuous place that hopefully they won't notice for awhile :) Any other prank suggestions that won't get me fired?

Slash his tires & smash his windshield or you aren't a "true" VFL...

Great idea....quick question...what's a pay phone and where can I find one?

Haha, yeah, I recognized that as the weak point of the plan when I wrote it! No pay phones to be found these days.

The modern counterpart is to buy a disposable phone, use it only for this gag, then throw it away. :)

BORROW the keys of the violator, turn air vents on full blast. Turn car off, fill them with Orange and White confetti! Have your friend erase evidence!!!

BORROW the keys of the violator, turn air vents on full blast. Turn car off, fill them with Orange and White confetti! Have your friend erase evidence!!!

I really like this one! No vandalism, no criminal activity (other than "borrowing" keys hehe), and no lasting damage...but one HECK of a heart-stopping surprise in two beautiful colors! Genius, sheer genius. :)

I really like this one! No vandalism, no criminal activity (other than "borrowing" keys hehe), and no lasting damage...but one HECK of a heart-stopping surprise in two beautiful colors! Genius, sheer genius. :)

I lived in GA for many years, every ga fan i know has had this happen to them!!! My best friend wife always hid her keys so i put confetti in her hair dryer!!! Wet head with Orange and White and pissed off lmfao!

Reactions: 2 people
Haha, yeah, I recognized that as the weak point of the plan when I wrote it! No pay phones to be found these days.

The modern counterpart is to buy a disposable phone, use it only for this gag, then throw it away. :)

Or go to the nearest Hooter's and ask to borrow the phone. :)

I lived in GA for many years, every ga fan i know has had this happen to them!!! My best friend wife always hid her keys so i put confetti in her hair dryer!!! Wet head with Orange and White and pissed off lmfao!

I save all the dots from my hole punch at work. We put them in our VP's air vents one day, and he was blowing dots for a week. At random times. :lol: He's a really good sport (and initiates a lot of the wars), and we've pulled some doozies on him.

Tie a half inch nut to his driveshaft and leave a few inches of slack in it.. Use heavy duty string... Haaa..

I'm in West Little Rock myself, but all my friends who are Hog fans respect it and don't give me any crap about it. Hogs fans are some of the best out there in terms of fan bases. Not nearly as passionate as we are, but good people nonetheless.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

Reactions: 4 people
Get Ray Nettles to lift the bleach bottle hog hat right off his head.

(I think that was Nettles, and not Kiner or Reynolds. It was a long time ago.)

A little perspective for this thread...

I am a Vol, got my masters at UT after a Bachelor degree at Oklahoma. However, my entire family is originally from Arkansas. Even going back to the old SWC, U of A has been somebody's whipping boy. Under Lou Holtz, they did beat Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl, but that is the pinnacle of that program.

Frank Broyles, who is like the Arkansas version of Neyland wishes he had Neyland type success. So... you have a program that has been to the dance, but always expects to get left for the hotter girl.

Never will forget my relations gnashing their collective teeth when Arkansas joined the SEC. EVERYBODY I know in that state, and that is quite a few people, knew that from there on out, Arkansas was indeed an also-ran.

I save all the dots from my hole punch at work. We put them in our VP's air vents one day, and he was blowing dots for a week. At random times. :lol: He's a really good sport (and initiates a lot of the wars), and we've pulled some doozies on him.

Give me some ideas, office people where i work need something to keep them on thier toes!

This thread is so awesome:D I'm definitely going to use the Rainex idea, and probably a few others too. This is the game I really need us to win so I don't end up having to eat crow!

Take a five gallon gasoline container. Fill it with high test at your local 711. Pour the contents onto the car at night. Ignite with a Molitov cocktail. Smile and walk away.

You got a like for your use of high test!

While I was in the military we did this thing called "zapping". It was where we would take our command logo stickers and "zap" other squadrons planes, offices, or anything else. Get you about twenty stacks of UT stickers and go to town.

Or get a sticker made out of this . . .

clint-fumble1998.jpg

VN Store

Back