It is going to be a great season and here is why.

wolf-blitzer-three-moon.jpg%3Fw%3D600%26h%3D586

I don't know how ANY team that (including Bama) can stop, or even contain, our offense. Excluding injuries how do you slow down:
1. Hunter (95-100%)
2. Darick (beast)
3. Patterson
4. Clear/Rivera/Downs
5. Young/Pig
6. Neal/Lane/Smith
7. Any freshman that contributes.

I just dont see how this group can be covered. Borque(sp?) and Croom could just be icing on the cake. I've took my orange glasses off and see NFL talent in many of those points, possibly on the field at the same time. Isn't our oline avg 6'4" 310+ not including our center?

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know how ANY team that (including Bama) can stop, or even contain, our offense. Excluding injuries how do you slow down:
1. Hunter (95-100%)
2. Darick (beast)
3. Patterson
4. Clear/Rivera/Downs
5. Young/Pig
6. Neal/Lane/Smith
7. Any freshman that contributes.

I just dont see how this group can be covered. Borque(sp?) and Croom could just be icing on the cake. I've took my orange glasses off and see NFL talent in many of those points, possibly on the field at the same time. Isn't our oline avg 6'4" 310+ not including our center?
I like the way you talk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha stovol you should visit the endzone sometime

I go occasionally ... The funny pic thread is my fav over there. I like the wolf blitzer one in this set.. Lol. There is a guy in the zone with a squirrel as his avatar.. I thought the 3 squirrel moon would be perfect for him

I go occasionally ... The funny pic thread is my fav over there. I like the wolf blitzer one in this set.. Lol. There is a guy in the zone with a squirrel as his avatar.. I thought the 3 squirrel moon would be perfect for him
yeah he would love it go post them in the pics

hay can you get me a pic like that with the 3 wolves on underwear no person just the undies

I really can't believe this hasn't been done yet:

Attachments

• three-wolf-moon-rod-wilks.jpg
    three-wolf-moon-rod-wilks.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back