It is going to be a great season and here is why.

For the first time in my life, my "connections" have come through in a UT related way. I get to be a "staff volunteer" Monday. I plan to wear the Three Wolf Moon shirt and this shall all be for the glory of the great season we shall soon embark on.

Pics or didnt happen

1) WRU

2) Mt McCullers

3) I just bought a three wolves moon shirt. If you do not know the impact of this please see comments.
Amazon.com: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee: Clothing

4) Davante Bourque

5) Cordarrelle Patterson

6) Sal Sunseri

Please add any additional points which may contribute to our success. I'll hang up and listen to your comments.

I say no on Borque this year. Looks more like a receiver to me. Needs to put on some pounds! McCullers is big but that doesn't always translate to success so he's not someone I'm counting on. I think Patterson and Sentimore will be effective right away, the QB Receivers and LBs will be AWESOME, Rajion Neal will be much improved, the o-line will be much improved, Jacquez Smith will be a rushing machine, and Sunseri and Graham were the best acquisitions Dooley made this year. How's that for add ons?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Need I say more?

A0M3q4GCQAAvT1E.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
We have a favorable schedule vs SEC teams coming off
other games.

3/4 of our SEC opponents play an away SEC team the
week before us.

Sept 15, Fla; they play A&M away the week before us.
We play Geo Southern.

Sept 29, Geo; They play Vandy at home, a team that
gave them fits last year.
We play Akron.

Oct 13, MSU; They play @ Ken, their regular east opponent.
We have the previous week off.

Oct 20, Ala; They play @ Mo.
We play @ MSU.

Oct 27, We play at USC after Bama but they play
@ Fla and @ LSU the two previous weeks and will
have played eight straight weeks at that point.

Nov 10; Mo. plays @ Fla the week before us.
We play Troy.

Nov 17; Van. plays @ Old Miss, their regular west
opponent the week before us.
We will have played Mo at home.

Nov 24; Ken. They play ten straight weeks before a week off and two other SEC teams get a week off
before they play Ken.
They get a week off then play Samford before playing
@ UT after we play Vandy.
I'm hoping our guys will have something to prove after
last year.

We may end up with a better season than a lot of us
are guessing.

Reactions: 2 people
No lie, I just saw a guy wearing a three wolves moon shirt at my work and complemented it. He had no clue about what the shirt meant. He said he got the shirt at the store. I stood in awe.

Sal looks a bit like Buddy Hackett (a lot of you youngsters don't know who he is, google a picture of him) and has a little bit of a crazy streak in him! I like him. He's going to fire them up and I think the defensive line has a shot to be pretty good.

Sal looks a bit like Buddy Hackett (a lot of you youngsters don't know who he is, google a picture of him) and has a little bit of a crazy streak in him! I like him. He's going to fire them up and I think the defensive line has a shot to be pretty good.

Agree, now that u mention it he does look like Hackett and his laugh is similiar . I like his enthusiasm much like Chavez but even more animated can't wait for the TV sideline shots.:good!:

So many question marks this season - the rushing game (and now the passing game), kickers, the new defense. But what if, just what if, it all fell into place? The last time I remember everything working out was in 1998 - seems like it worked out pretty good for us that season.

VN Store

Back