It is going to be a great season and here is why.

I'm anxious to see what McCullers can do when he gets here. Hope he and Sentimore can be game changers on the DL this year.

Lol, ok I'm lost, WHAT is the story with the wolf shirt? Never heard of this before..please help.

1) WRU

2) Mt McCullers

3) I just bought a three wolves moon shirt. If you do not know the impact of this please see comments.
Amazon.com: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee: Clothing

4) Davante Bourque

5) Cordarrelle Patterson

6) Sal Sunseri

Please add any additional points which may contribute to our success. I'll hang up and listen to your comments.

Don't really have anything against your list, other than, don't you think its a bit of wishful thinking to believe that all of our newcomers will have that big of an impact? I would love for it to happen, but I simply don't believe that will be the reality.

Don't really have anything against your list, other than, don't you think its a bit of wishful thinking to believe that all of our newcomers will have that big of an impact? I would love for it to happen, but I simply don't believe that will be the reality.

1) McCullers weights 380 pnds. That is no wishful thinking. The man's size fills up every hole.

2) WRU, we were already stacked at WRs and the addition of Patterson cannot hurt. Les Miles said that
Patterson is the greatest JUCO WR he has ever seen.

3)Sal Suneri, enough said. jk He will switch us to a 3-4 which almost guarantees the KY game never happens again.

4) Davante Bourque, people were describing as the next Trent Richardson. Any improvement at all would be considered an immediate impact at RB.

5) Furthermore, the 3 Wolf Moon shirt intensifies this reality.

I stand by my statements.

Reactions: 1 person
2) WRU, we were already stacked at WRs and the addition of Patterson cannot hurt. Les Miles said that

i think that was Chavis

i think that was Chavis

and ...
3)Sal Suneri, enough said. jk He will switch us to a 3-4 which almost guarantees the KY game never happens again.

The D didnt have that much to do with the loss ...

A Defense that doesnt blitz has everything to do with that loss. Look at UK's passing stats compared to running. The ran the option the entire game.

Reactions: 1 person
For all of you Final Fantasy VII fans out there

Attachments

• xiii%20wolf%20moon-thumb-500x467.jpg
    xiii%20wolf%20moon-thumb-500x467.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 23

VN Store

Back