Iran

Our Air Defenses sure have come a long way from GW1. Incredibly difficult to be so successful with intercepting ballistic missiles, hence why I dont believe the narrative that the Iranians knew it was just a gesture. The reason they were so unsuccessful with the drones wasnt any announcement. Everyone saw it on radar soon as the lifted, and they are slow and easy to intercept unlike BMs. Fact is this the only ubiquitous capability they have en masse, and they are probably *****ing themselves they went Ofer.
Strike Eagles went on a turkey shoot last night vs those lawnmower drones and Soviet era cruise missiles from “one of the most advanced militaries in the world” according to @Rasputin_Vol lol

Bigger story is did SM-3 make her long anticipated debut last night?? That’s a serious effin interceptor 😍

Our Air Defenses sure have come a long way from GW1. Incredibly difficult to be so successful with intercepting ballistic missiles, hence why I dont believe the narrative that the Iranians knew it was just a gesture. The reason they were so unsuccessful with the drones wasnt any announcement. Everyone saw it on radar soon as the lifted, and they are slow and easy to intercept unlike BMs. Fact is this the only ubiquitous capability they have en masse, and they are probably *****ing themselves they went Ofer.
And yea, you don’t fire ~150 Ballistic & Cruise Missiles with the hopes of not hitting anything…

I guess we’ll have to see how those Iranian Hypersonics do in the next salvo lol.

Can someone lay out some timelines on the sanctions that were on / off again regarding Iran and their drone / missile program?
Western sanctions don't matter when it comes to Iran. Iran has resources and there are plenty of people outside of the EU and the US that want to buy their stuff (China).

Again, like I said 2 years ago when The West threw sanctions on Russia... you can't sanction a country that has China as a trading partner.

You're the jellyfish coward who has never thought out truth in your sad life. Traitor, guilty of treason, you wouldn't dare back then. So maybe that's why you like a Zionist Occupied America
Yep. completely unabashed racist.

Congratulations Adolph.

Reactions: hog88
It looks like I've missed a whole weekend of excitement with teen sports going on.

I got some catching up to do.

This administration's foreign policy is a disaster (an admitted overstatement due to it being bad but it could get worse so let's cross our fingers and tap our toes).

Reactions: TheDirector
What ARE you talking about? Trying to get us into a war with Iran? No need for that.
Not trying to get us in a war with Iran, but Israel needs to wipe their nuclear reactors out. If they don’t, or we don’t, then they will kill us instead. Just remember the chants already. “Death to America’.

Not trying to get us in a war with Iran, but Israel needs to wipe their nuclear reactors out. If they don’t, or we don’t, then they will kill us instead. Just remember the chants already. “Death to America’.

I think there are many enemies are within the borders. Would the citizens be ready for an internal attack or is this country in too much disarray?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think there are many enemies are within the borders. Would the citizens be ready for an internal attack or is this country in too much disarray?
Civilians here aren’t ready for anything with the exception of a few. An EMP, serious cyber attack or anything else that could shut most things down for a few weeks, we would see the big cities fall into complete disarray. It would get serious in a hurry.

Russia was fighting in Ukraine the entire time Trump was president and he didn't care.
That fighting started when Russia took Crimea under Obama. Obama said it wasn't a big deal at the time. Putin didn't dare try to take more while Trump was President but then when Obama's third term started, deja vu all over again. Putin senses weakness. Sorry for the inconvenient truth. Joe Biden is a disaster on foreign policy.

Iran is not a threat to you or anyone else as long as no one messes with them.

Just stop.

That fighting started when Russia took Crimea under Obama. Obama said it wasn't a big deal at the time. Putin didn't dare try to take more while Trump was President but then when Obama's third term started, deja vu all over again. Putin senses weakness. Sorry for the inconvenient truth. Joe Biden is a disaster on foreign policy.
Crimea has been Russian since Catherine the Great.

I honestly believe we have not heard the plan because nobody will like the plan. I’ve said 1000 times that both sides think this is to the death. Israel has rendered Gaza unusable and are buying huge tracts of land there from the wealthy Gazans that got out. I believe the plan is Israel from the river to the sea.

I sure hope thats the outcome. That is the recipe for peace ...at least from that direction. "Palestine" is another quagmire of its own sadly.

Also folks, read Zechariah 9:1-5

Zechariah 9​

New International Version​

Judgment on Israel’s Enemies​

9 A prophecy:
The word of the Lord is against the land of Hadrak
and will come to rest on Damascus—
for the eyes of all people and all the tribes of Israel
are on the Lord—[a]
2 and on Hamath too, which borders on it,
and on Tyre and Sidon, though they are very skillful.
3 Tyre has built herself a stronghold;
she has heaped up silver like dust,
and gold like the dirt of the streets.
4 But the Lord will take away her possessions
and destroy her power on the sea,
and she will be consumed by fire.
5 Ashkelon will see it and fear;
Gaza will writhe in agony,
and Ekron too, for her hope will wither.
Gaza will lose her king

^^^ Thats pretty clear what happens to Gaza right? There are many other examples of what happens when groups of people or armies/nations attack Israel. The Bible clearly says that none shall prevail and the God of Isaac and Jacob will destroy them who dare to try, should Israel be unable to do so themselves.
* I prefer the KJV myself, but went with NIV here because I know some folks are opposed to the thee/thy/thou etc. These verses are nearly the same in both so nothing is lost in translation IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: dalton_vol

VN Store

Back