Iran

Until the 5000+ sleeper cells they probably have here begin terrorist operations across America, having walked across our open borders and probably given a free room and stipend with which to launch the operations.

Thats far more my concern.
Coming soon to a town near you. We can bet on that.

I find it’s very believable we said “we know you’re obligated to respond, but here are your limits” or something to that effect.
So under this scenario:

- The United States knew of an imminent attack on Israel
- The United States did not warn Israel of the imminent attack
- The United States did tell Iran to limit its attack on Israel

That’s what we’re saying here?

So under this scenario:

- The United States knew of an imminent attack on Israel
- The United States did not warn Israel of the imminent attack
- The United States did tell Iran to limit its attack on Israel

That’s what we’re saying here?
Have you been living under a rock? Everyone knew about the attack, including Israel. Everyone.

Reactions: lawgator1
Have you been living under a rock? Everyone knew about the attack, including Israel. Everyone.

Not only that, it was the Iranians that spilled the beans then launched an attack that took hours to reach Israel.

Iran does not want this to escalate. It was intentionally weak sauce.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Really something how Iran's Islamic government only became hostile to Israel three years ago. The good old days of peace before that are a distant memory.

Iran wasn't emboldened enough to do what they just did. They saw Biden's disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal. They saw Putin attack Ukraine again under Biden just like he did under Obama(Not under Trump though). They view Biden as a weak and feeble old man with dementia and it shows. Biden also refused to enforce Trump's oil sanctions and that provided Iran with hundreds of millions of dollars from oil sales. He unfroze sanctioned funds even while Iran shouted death to America. That money now funds the proxy groups that are wreaking havoc in the middle east. Joe Biden has been wrong on foreign policy for the last 50+ years.

2 recent CBS polls show how the voters in swing states feel.

peace-biden-trump.png
fp.png

So we’re saying the president Biden, during an election year where he’s behind, publicly talked tuff to Iran and behind closed doors told them to go ahead and launch what appears to be a massive attack that we will then shoot down making both Biden and Iran look incredibly weak on the world stage.

Ya, not buying that stupidity

Everyone was speculating with a good degree of certainty that an attack was coming.

What’s being alleged here is - Not only did the US actually know about it, the US signed off on it.

Is that what we’re saying here?

Everyone was speculating with a good degree of certainty that an attack was coming.

What’s being alleged here is - Not only did the US actually know about it, the US signed off on it.

Is that what we’re saying here?
He's twisting things. Iran said they were going to retaliate. We did not "oh we get it go ahead." We said if you do you better leave US interests out of it. I am sure we had some good guesses as to what Iran would do but by no means knew what precisely the response would next

Reactions: tvolsfan
He's twisting things. Iran said they were going to retaliate. We did not "oh we get it go ahead." We said if you do you better leave US interests out of it. I am sure we had some good guesses as to what Iran would do but by no means knew what precisely the response would next
It wasn’t “please go ahead” as much as “don’t cross these lines.”

Ras is the one twisting words, not me.

VN Store

Back