Iran

Can someone lay out some timelines on the sanctions that were on / off again regarding Iran and their drone / missile program?

It wasn’t “please go ahead” as much as “don’t cross these lines.”

Ras is the one twisting words, not me.
I’d say it was more “if you do this it could be a problem, if you go to far it absolutely will be a problem.”
I don’t believe anyone from the US insinuated any sort of permission.

I’d say it was more “if you do this it could be a problem, if you go to far it absolutely will be a problem.”
I don’t believe anyone from the US insinuated any sort of permission.
One way or another Iran telegraphed what it was planning on doing, with the objective of minimizing the blowback.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Russia was fighting in Ukraine the entire time Trump was president and he didn't care.
They were? Russia never fought in Ukraine, nor invaded Ukraine while Trump was president. I don’t know where this came from, but Trump told Putin don’t even think about it, and it never happened under his watch.

MAGA pulling out their world maps in their double-wides to give us their foreign-policy views. 🤣 🤣 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
How many more fake tweets you fall for today? If you have a younger relative you should have them supervise your internet consumption. Use them to filter truth from fiction. Don't want you falling for the same Warren tweet again

Our Air Defenses sure have come a long way from GW1. Incredibly difficult to be so successful with intercepting ballistic missiles, hence why I dont believe the narrative that the Iranians knew it was just a gesture. The reason they were so unsuccessful with the drones wasnt any announcement. Everyone saw it on radar soon as the lifted, and they are slow and easy to intercept unlike BMs. Fact is this the only ubiquitous capability they have en masse, and they are probably *****ing themselves they went Ofer.

VN Store

Back