Injuries to J. Gilliam and J. Williams?

Always wanted to know...did you write that gold BEFORE you saw the replay?...I was thinking Joe Theismann...before his leg got shortened by LT. :eek:

Ha...Theisman.....He was such a drama queen after that play. You would have thought his leg snapped in 2 the way he reacted.

Reactions: 2 people
Ha...Theisman.....He was such a drama queen after that play. You would have thought his leg snapped in 2 the way he reacted.

No it only completely broke in half.. I am surprised he did drag himself back to the huddle and called the next play.

Always wanted to know...did you write that gold BEFORE you saw the replay?...I was thinking Joe Theismann...before his leg got shortened by LT. :eek:

Was at the game and saw it in person. Still haven't seen the replay.

I don't know could have been worst a broken leg for Theisman on waking up to Kathy Lee Crosby

I don't know could have been worst a broken leg for Theisman on waking up to Kathy Lee Crosby

Back then Kathie Lee was as good as it gets...always wondered why my underwear stopped working when That's Incredible was on. :drool:

It is my understanding that Jacob has only a partial tear and may decide not to have surgery in hopes of playing again this season after some rehab. TIFWIW

Hope so! Go Vols

VN Store

Back