Injuries to J. Gilliam and J. Williams?

Thought I saw Gilliam walking around on the sidelines in the 4th quarter?

Thought I saw Gilliam walking around on the sidelines in the 4th quarter?

Just because you walking around doesn't mean it's not serious. Still hoping for the best about Gilliam, did better than I expected.

Reactions: 1 person
They are thinking that it's a slight hyperextension of the knee. Looks like the brace did it's job. Should know more later. If I hear anything more, I'll post.

Have you been physically active in the last 10-15 years? really?

My body grew bone spurs for support when the ligament failed. If a doctor examines for an ACL without getting an MRI, my knee responds like it would if it had a functioning ACL. And, I have worn a brace on that knee to play sports since the first time I hurt it. So, I got by until recently.

Reactions: 1 person
My body grew bone spurs for support when the ligament failed. If a doctor examines for an ACL without getting an MRI, my knee responds like it would if it had a functioning ACL. And, I have worn a brace on that knee to play sports since the first time I hurt it. So, I got by until recently.

Elway played his entire career without an ACL in his left leg.

Suck it up LOL JK

I did the same thing.....tore the ACL without knowing it while in college.

No doubt. I was FUMING from the lack of a penalty call when he CLEARLY took a shot to his (unprotected) ankle! We should've gotten the ball back!

Seriously? A penalty for sure but there is no way it was on purpose. Guy was aggressive and hit him. It's called football and it happens. Flag should have been thrown though.

On the replay it clearly showed his ankle roll. Had a sprain like that once myself. When your ankle rolls like that it usually ends up sprained. Hope he is okay.

He's would be lucky if it's only a sprain. His toes were almost pointing backwards

Seems like there's a story here. Blair in the doghouse?

Blair's a mountain, but he might not have the speed and stamina to line up quickly in our no huddle offense. This is pure speculation on my part, but that might be why Blair didn't come in the game when Gilliam went down.

No doubt. I was FUMING from the lack of a penalty call when he CLEARLY took a shot to his (unprotected) ankle! We should've gotten the ball back!

Seriously? A penalty for sure but there is no way it was on purpose. Guy was aggressive and hit him. It's called football and it happens. Flag should have been thrown though.

To clarify, I meant Darr clearly took a shot to his ankle (while exposed and unprotected), which should have undoubtedly been flagged. I don't think the Utah State player injured Darr on purpose. And after seeing the reply, I too was amazed he was able to walk off the field!

Blair's a mountain, but he might not have the speed and stamina to line up quickly in our no huddle offense. This is pure speculation on my part, but that might be why Blair didn't come in the game when Gilliam went down.

Reading between the lines of what some of the coaches were saying about Blair in training camp, it sounds more like he's struggling with blocking schemes and techniques rather than having any physical deficiencies at this point.

Hope he gets it together soon!

Go Vols!!!

They are thinking that it's a slight hyperextension of the knee. Looks like the brace did it's job. Should know more later. If I hear anything more, I'll post.

Hope he's going to be ok.....at least he has almost a couple of weeks!

Thank goodness. We can't afford to lose ANY of our DTs, or we'll be in huge trouble when we face teams like Oklahoma, Georgia, and Alabama.

If we lose any DTs we can always go back to the 3-4. We can be multiple.

Attention nubes, that's how you stir the pot!!

VN Store

Back