I'm done with Josh Dobbs and this team

See kids this is what happens when people tell you that you're a special snowflake and inflate your ego and expectations..

Reactions: 1 person
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

Easy Junebug...easy...just back away slowly and let reality take over. The dizziness is normal but turning your back on your team is NOT. We got medication for that though....

Lol he will pop up on a Louisville board "Lamar4Heisman". At least he will have a valid claim.

Then when Louisville loses, he'll switch to "Watson4Heisman" then "Kelly4Heisman". List just keeps going on.

Josh Dobbs had two dropped passes by his receivers in the first half, one ended up an INT that wasn't his fault. The first overthrow of Malone, JM should've laid out for it. JD is constantly running for his life. It's this OC and O line coach....totally out of their league and Dobbs has almost no protection.

Why say that after a 70% 200 yard plus game and not an actual bad game? He was ok today.

He doesn't support mediocrity! On to Florida State...errr Iowa...errr Michigan...aw hell! Bama's got to be winning! :)

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm. If not, you are worse than a woman with your extreme attitudes, and may want to consider some medicine to help with the highs and lows of living with bi-polar disorder. :pilot:

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Not sure if you're serious... Either way, this will be the longest thread you've started... Not gonna happen, of Dooley wasn't fired like I wanted at halftime of Mizzou, Butch ain't going anywhere.

Are you still going to make predictions though? Because I will miss those.

Mecole Hardman will be a Vol on NSD, book it.

Dobbs will have over 4000 total yards and 40 TDs.

Tennessee will be the first 15-0 team.

Tennessee will have multiple first round picks.

Tennessee will be back to back national champions.

Auburn will beat Clemson.

FSU will be in the NC game.

Marquez North gets drafted no later than the 4th round.

What I dont understand is how can you be wrong? You watch so much film.

LMFAO - this is awesome!!!

VN Store

Back