I'm done with Josh Dobbs and this team

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

Man, this is why people don't take you seriously. You have two speeds. Either a player is a future 1st round pick, or they are complete garbage. A team is either a back-to-back national title winner, or they are trash. And then one player - Josh Dobbs - goes from being so good that it is blasphemous to even consider whether Dormady or Guarantano might be better for the team, to a worthless QB that shouldn't see the field. You need to re-up your Clozapine prescription.

Reactions: 6 people
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Bipolar Disorder: Symptoms, Causes, and More in Pictures

The more you know.

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Best news all day!

Reactions: 1 person
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Just go.

Hang with us kiddo. Being a Tennessee fan is a lifelong affliction, much like asthma, herpes, or AIDS. Make the most of it. At the worst, we go 5-7. Best case, your team is always in a mediocre bowl with a once every 50 year lightning strike for a NC.

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I'm glad you're done. Please disappear and NEVER come back. And take some of the others with you. You're not needed and not wanted. So don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out.

Reactions: 1 person
Hang with us kiddo. Being a Tennessee fan is a lifelong affliction, much like asthma, herpes, or AIDS. Make the most of it. At the worst, we go 5-7. Best case, your team is always in a mediocre bowl with a once every 50 year lightning strike for a NC.

He's an admitted fair weather fan, f*** him.

Reactions: 5 people
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

By Felicia

Problem is he admitted that he didnt watch UT for years because they sucked. He only started watching when Dobbs started playing. He is the defacto definition of bandwagon fan.

Man, this is why people don't take you seriously. You have two speeds. Either a player is a future 1st round pick, or they are complete garbage. A team is either a back-to-back national title winner, or they are trash. And then one player - Josh Dobbs - goes from being so good that it is blasphemous to even consider whether Dormady or Guarantano might be better for the team, to a worthless QB that shouldn't see the field. You need to re-up your Clozapine prescription.

It's called being petulant child.

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Good about time you got off the bandwagon troll

D4H admitted to being emotional and would likely have down moments in the season. I just didn't expect it after being 3-0...ugly as it may be.

The team hasn't looked as good as the fans expected.

It may not look good for next week but let's give credit where credit's due. The team has won 9 straight and certainly has an opportunity to win 10 straight.

Goodbye

Dont let the door hit you in the.rump on the way out..

Btw, please delete your account, this way your not tempted to come back..There are so many of us that will appreciate this a great deal.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, you did predict Miami to beat App State and for FSU to throttle Louisville so....

I like our chances next week.

VN Store

Back