I'm done with Josh Dobbs and this team

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

We're 3- 0.

Dobbs is the main reason for that.

He's just not what YOU made him out to be. He's no DeShaun Watson or Lamar Jackson even.

But he has made many many plays for this team.

It's not his fault the scheme sucks... hes the one that has made it work somewhat.

Reactions: 7 people
I can usually read a thread title and tell that you're the author, 100%. But I ain't gonna lie, didn't see this one coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
D4H, I hope we see you grow up a lot in the next several weeks.

This is exactly when you DON'T give up on your team. This is when you dig in to support them, when they need it most.

It's not about you, it's about something a lot bigger than you.

Never hope for your lads to lose. Stay with them.

Go Vols!

Cannot believe how many of you have yet to realize that D4H is a troll...

Reactions: 2 people
This team, so far, is a big disappointment! Apparently we have played two weak teams and one average team, 3-0 is not impressive! It is not the score but how we have played, pathetic!

I love the Vols but the truth is we are not ready to compete with the big boys! I hope they prove me wrong but until seeing otherwise this is where I am at!

We are being out coached and out played by inferior players for three games. There is a pattern here!

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Don't let this website hit you in the arse on the way out.

Stop by Walmart and get yourself a bama homer sticker.

So, safe to say you no longer believe we're going 15-0, winning the national title, have 40 1st round picks on the current roster, and that the both Dobbs and Hurd will be invited to New York for the Heisman ceremony?

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Find the middle ground at some point in your life. You'll like the way it feels.

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Good, get the f@^k out. You've always said you only recently became a fan due to Josh Dobbs. Please do yourself a favor when they load your EBT card up next month, get yourself some bama gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Good riddance.. GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Somewhere, there is a gynecologist waiting for you to make an appointment, and they will see to all your medical needs. And if you don't understand what I mean by that? Not surprising.

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Adios jack@ss. You won't be missed

D4H, I hope we see you grow up a lot in the next several weeks.

This is exactly when you DON'T give up on your team. This is when you dig in to support them, when they need it most.

It's not about you, it's about something a lot bigger than you.

Never hope for your lads to lose. Stay with them.

Go Vols!

Wise words JP.

I can usually read a thread title and tell that you're the author, 100%. But I ain't gonna lie, didn't see this one coming.

I sure as Hell did. Look above. I have had that comeback waiting for six months.

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Off yer bipolar meds bud?

Cannot believe how many of you have yet to realize that D4H is a troll...

He might be, but that doesn't matter.

Whether a troll or a weak-minded and weak-willed football "fan", D4H nevertheless serves as an example of one way to act. One way to "be a fan." Or not. Emphatically not.

Others who are not trolls, but are still young and impressionable, see him among all the examples of ways to be.

No reason not to use D4H as a learning point. This is how not to be a fan.

So see? Doesn't matter if D4H is a troll or not, not really.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back