I'm done with Josh Dobbs and this team

Well seeing how they played against vt I feel they will be ready next week. This team just isn't consistent. But they will have to give it everything they got next week because we aren't a perfect team. But I'm saying it now. Dobbs has to have 120 yards rushing.

A newer atypical like Zyprexa or Seroquel would work better
Thorazine is less therapeutic. But its more effective at turning someone into a drooling vegetable. It was so popular because its basically a chemical straight jacket.

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

Are you still going to make predictions though? Because I will miss those.

Mecole Hardman will be a Vol on NSD, book it.

Dobbs will have over 4000 total yards and 40 TDs.

Tennessee will be the first 15-0 team.

Tennessee will have multiple first round picks.

Tennessee will be back to back national champions.

Auburn will beat Clemson.

FSU will be in the NC game.

Marquez North gets drafted no later than the 4th round.

What I dont understand is how can you be wrong? You watch so much film.

Reactions: 14 people
You're right, of course, BearCat. I was hoping to see D4H mature into being a real Vols fan. I still haven't totally given up on him, but it's not looking good.

I really wish team 120 was as good as D4H thought. Because I want them to be champs. Tennessee being the first 15-0 team would be beyond awesome.

wow I just took a whole day off from napping just to see the hardy boys play, or something.....Man what was that PHEW

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Team is struggling, true, but a truly embarrassing, putrid and disgusting response by you.

Reactions: 3 people
a win is a win.

This team is reminding me of the 97-98 team, they seemed to struggle a lot at times and then bam we looked up and we where in the NC game.

at this point I just don't know, I am just gonna be glad for the win and wait and see what happens.

Reactions: 1 person
Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

Mary J is that you

169.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I actually thought Dobbs had a decent game. He's not consitant but he made some good throws and had a couple nice runs.

Are you still going to make predictions though? Because I will miss those.

Mecole Hardman will be a Vol on NSD, book it.

Dobbs will have over 4000 total yards and 40 TDs.

Tennessee will be the first 15-0 team.

Tennessee will have multiple first round picks.

Tennessee will be back to back national champions.

Auburn will beat Clemson.

FSU will be in the NC game.

Marquez North gets drafted no later than the 4th round.

What I dont understand is how can you be wrong? You watch so much film.

Florida will destroy this team 45-3 next week.

Book It.

VN Store

Back