I hope the Bajakian hate is going to die down now

And you can do nothing but call people names who don't agree with you

Even more delusional. Only points I'm making is you were wrong about last year's OL, and are the biggest crybaby on here. That's not a debate and you don't see me arguing with anybody in the entire forum, so make up more bs, and cry about it more.

Reactions: 1 person
Including the best season running the ball in 9 years.

Also, how about give the coaches some credit for getting them to the NFL? You want to place all the blame on the coaches for the OL this year, yet give them absolutely no credit for getting guys drafted. Typical.

Ok

Where is that coaching this year?

Even more delusional. Only points I'm making is you were wrong about last year's OL, and are the biggest crybaby on here. That's not a debate and you don't see me arguing with anybody in the entire forum, so make up more bs, and cry about it more.

I can't take anyone seriously who does nothing but retort by name calling

Stevorino, you're using examples that mostly have been used incredibly sparingly and at the dumbest times based on yardage and downs. Try again.

No. You missed the point, as always. Adding a blocking TE, ensuring the RB says back to block, perhaps using an I formation, and countless other ways are tweaks to helping out this horrific offensive line. Thanks for playing and looking stupid again. Always enjoyable and a reminder of what a joke this forum has become is though.

I'm not disagreeing about trying to help our line, but for discussion purposes: I think we are using blocking TEs and RBs quite a bit. In cutting up the video, I think the first three times Worley was sacked we had either a tight end, running back, or both, staying in to block.

I think we also hit some big plays offensively with both a tight end and tailback releasing.

Am I reading this wrong?

I don't know how you're reading it. I said the offensive line hasn't been this issue for two years, meaning I don't think the offensive line was our issue last year.

Reactions: 3 people
If the Chattanooga game wasn't an indication of how bad this offensive line is, I don't know what else can illustrate our youth & lack of depth at the position. The line is clearly a massive bottleneck on all things offense.

I still believe we have an upset chance against Mizzou and South Carolina if these guys can stay healthy and improve each week.

Anyone needing a pick-me-up needs to go check out this recruiting class. I didn't think it was possible, but I think Butch & Co. are putting together an even better class than last year. This is the best back-to-back combo of classes we have had since the 90's and it isn't even close.

Considering what they have to sell, this staff is the best recruiting staff in the country.

offense is pathetic. it is on the coaches. its a ten to 15 year process.lol

Stevorino, you're using examples that mostly have been used incredibly sparingly and at the dumbest times based on yardage and downs. Try again.

Haha, why would I try again?

You clearly don't want to listen to an opinion other than your own. That's cool, I understand stubbornness.

I'm only writing this to help you guys see the big picture and not get frustrated with pieces that can't be controlled.

What I have learned from this thread?

Last years oline was better than what most on here said last year when they blamed the oline for our struggles on offense. I distinctively remembering how Tiny was "soft" and " hot garbage"

If you say anything negative about the offensive coaching, you're a crybaby who knows nothing about football because you probably never played, have the IQ of a lemur, and want Jones fired immediately

Haha, why would I try again?

You clearly don't want to listen to an opinion other than your own. That's cool, I understand stubbornness.

I'm only writing this to help you guys see the big picture and not get frustrated with pieces that can't be controlled.

No. I broke down the problems with your detailed answer. If you really think we've effectively tried those measures, my mind is blown that you know this much about schemes and SOOO little about implementation.

I'm not disagreeing about trying to help our line, but for discussion purposes: I think we are using blocking TEs and RBs quite a bit. In cutting up the video, I think the first three times Worley was sacked we had either a tight end, running back, or both, staying in to block.

I think we also hit some big plays offensively with both a tight end and tailback releasing.

I don't know how you're reading it. I said the offensive line hasn't been this issue for two years, meaning I don't think the offensive line was our issue last year.

At least 2 times yesterday the RT and the RB who was supposed to be helping whiffed on the DE and allowed a sack.

Can you not see the difference between the talent level and experience from last year to this year?

I can. But I'm failing to see how the staff is utilizing what we have, which was also a major problem last year.

At least 2 times yesterday the RT and the RB who was supposed to be helping whiffed on the DE and allowed a sack.

It was tried on the wrong yardage and down with the clock on a prime number and the wind blowing at greater than 3 mph.

Just ask armchair.

To be fair, I don't think Freak has realized you're blaming the staff.

I understand he blames the staff, he posts it in every thread for crying out loud. :lol:

I guess I'm just not following some of the points he's trying to make.

Reactions: 2 people

I remember that happening at least once.

It compounds the issue when guys we are asking to help out don't have much experience either. It was Scott's first game so I'm sure the coaches expected some mistakes in his blocking responsibilities.

It was tried on the wrong yardage and down with the clock on a prime number and the wind blowing at greater than 3 mph.

Just ask armchair.

Not sure what you are saying but my point was even when we try to help the o-line we still get beat. So by keeping in a RB or a TE we limit our options and still get beat so not sure what the staff is to do at this point. It is kinda like pick your poison.

VN Store

Back