Hurd evokes memories of Titans great

So in your rating system is there a category between "great" and "very good"? :huh:

Who said I have a system? I will tell you there is a significant difference between someone calling a RB "very good" vs. "pretty good", the label you and KBvol have attempted to pin on Eddie George.

Who said I have a system? I will tell you there is a significant difference between someone calling a RB "very good" vs. "pretty good", the label you and KBvol have attempted to pin on Eddie George.

This is just business...and you're taking it very personally. :)

It's pretty simple math for me. 3.6 yards per carry is not very good. Eddie, over the course of his NFL career and nearly 3,000 carries, averaged 3.6 yards per carry. If Jalen Hurd averages 3.6 per carry over his career in the NFL, what will people say about him, how will he be judged? Evidently you'll call him an all-time great UT RB. The rest of us will likely not.

Here, this is for you Hill.... Eddie was a great college running back... 5.5 yds per carry, 24 tds and nearly 2,000 yds his senior/Heisman trophy winning season. That being said, he looked like the NFL version of Eddie George when he played in that Citrus Bowl vs UT. Jay Graham was the better Runningback that day.

VN Store

Back