Got a red light photo ticket today

just trying to save you future embarrassment should you attempt to post in Pooch's endzone

Trust me... I stay WELL clear of Pooch's endzone... BTW my first car was a 72 Midget and I had a 68 MGB in college... I take it that's what MG1968 means??

Trust me... I stay WELL clear of Pooch's endzone... BTW my first car was a 72 Midget and I had a 68 MGB in college... I take it that's what MG1968 means??

nothing quite that interesting, MG are my initials and 1968 is the year I was born

my first car was a 1972 Pinto, which was about as well put together as a 72 Midget, except the Midget probably wouldn't turn into a fireball if rearended too hard

IDK...I had a curious phenomenon plague me whenever I was in my MG's... I was always conscious of the fact that I was riding and not walking. I guess the likelihood of HAVING to walk made me appreciate riding so much more!!

I guess you forgot to read the thread. DON'T PAY RED LIGHT VIDEO TICKETS, THEY'RE NOT LEGAL!!!! By the way, are you a lawyer or employed by a traffic camera integrator?

no hes a dick that likes to argue with everybody...on a lighter note i got a redlight ticket in knox and never paid it..they turned it over to a collections agency and i got one letter in the mail and that was it..that was like 2 years ago and i never heard anything else about it. a small town i live in had these cameras but it was costing more to upkeep them than they were making so they had them removed...i wish everyone would not pay them and they would all go away.

VN Store

Back