Got a red light photo ticket today

You locked up now?
I can say with confidence that they will lock you up for this. If they will lock me up even after I paid the ticket, but the clerk screwed up entering it in the database, they will come to your house at 10:45 at night and serve the warrant.

i got one of these the other day myself.

i'm not sure what to do with it.

in the video it's clear i didn't stop before turning right, which is stupid because everybody knows the red light on a right is really a yield sign.

If you liked Mr. ChiCity's saga, here's the end to it.

It's got some good parts; the "pipe to the dome" part and his fried chicken recipe.

WARNING - language.

YouTube - Mr. Chi City; Ticket Destruction

If you haven't watched "Keeping your refrigerator stocked will get you laid" by Mr. ChiCity then the "hit'em with a freeze pop" sequence won't make sense.

Never paid, never showed up to court, was never issued a warrant, never got arrested, nothing on my credit report...FYI.

Just got another letter in the mail reminding me it has been 2 years and I still haven't paid this fine. lol.

"I" (meaning my car) got the ticket in St. Louis and now a law firm from San Antonio is attempting to collect and warning of other "possible actions" if I don't pay. Do they even have jurisdiction in St. Louis?

Some quick research showed a judge in St. Louis who got one of these things went to court and got it thrown out on grounds it was unconstitutional. An appellate court ruled these things were constitutional.

Still don't care. Not paying it.

My wife got one once because the truck in front of her just stopped in the intersection forcing her to stop aswell. I wasn't there but you can see the truck stopped in front of her. Thought about going to court to fight it but it would've cost us 3x as much to take off work so I just paid it.

Not a fan of the cameras. I've always thought if I speed/run a light and get caught by an actual human I can deal with that. Hate getting a ticket from a machine though.

I got one 6 or 7 years ago in Knoxville on Chapman Highway. Didn't know they had them until I got the letter in the mail. Didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything. Never received another notice.

Never paid, never showed up to court, was never issued a warrant, never got arrested, nothing on my credit report...FYI.

Just got another letter in the mail reminding me it has been 2 years and I still haven't paid this fine. lol.

"I" (meaning my car) got the ticket in St. Louis and now a law firm from San Antonio is attempting to collect and warning of other "possible actions" if I don't pay. Do they even have jurisdiction in St. Louis?

Some quick research showed a judge in St. Louis who got one of these things went to court and got it thrown out on grounds it was unconstitutional. An appellate court ruled these things were constitutional.

Still don't care. Not paying it.

What's the name of the camera company?

I've had my picture taken numerous times and never saw a ticket or heard a peep

Heard of a guy who got a ticket in the mail with a picture of him running a red light... $125 said the notice... He took a picture of $125 and sent it in. A few days later the PD sent him another picture... Of a pair of handcuffs. Dude paid up.

Heard of a guy who got a ticket in the mail with a picture of him running a red light... $125 said the notice... He took a picture of $125 and sent it in. A few days later the PD sent him another picture... Of a pair of handcuffs. Dude paid up.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Got one in D.C. On Air Force TDY driving a rental car. Came thru the mail to my residence in Alaska, I caved, mailed in the fine...

that was funny about 10 years ago when I first heard it

VN Store

Back