Golden will not return next season (confirmed)

Pretty much this whole thread dude! Goes somethin like...

This is BS, you're wrong!! I'm deleting this thread, blah blah blah.

No way this is happening. If its true, beers on me.

Its Zo's fault. Its not Zo's fault. Trae killed somebody while Smokin weed and cheating on his exam.

OP should be banned. I never said OP should be banned. I challange anyone to prove I said something negative.

Good post. you nailed this board perfectly.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty much this whole thread dude! Goes somethin like...

This is BS, you're wrong!! I'm deleting this thread, blah blah blah.

No way this is happening. If its true, beers on me.

Its Zo's fault. Its not Zo's fault. Trae killed somebody while Smokin weed and cheating on his exam.

OP should be banned. I never said OP should be banned. I challange anyone to prove I said something negative.

Congratulations, I believe you just summed up about 70% of the content on this board. Best summation I've seen here.

And the work day is over, you guys have certainly made it go by surprisingly fast.

Any beers owed...I'll be looking to collect

XNVbyIj.gif

Gloating is not an attractive trait. Good call anyway!

way to go Cuonzo keep up the good work. Hope you release every player we have at UT, so when Bruce comes back he can take us back to the tourney

Reactions: 1 person
Golden never was a leader. It showed on the court and it shows now in another way. If UT can get some ball players that aren't head cases, we would be ok.

Golden never was a leader. It showed on the court and it shows now in another way. If UT can get some ball players that aren't head cases, we would be ok.

kinda pains me, but I agree with you. And even if we got a lesser points guard, with the other weapon we should have that would be an upgrade. IMO

The dudes gotta be able to handle the pill tho.

Here's why that doesn't work with me, he now has an open spot. There's someone out there, whether it's a juco transfer or a graduate transfer, but there's someone out there who can dribble. You don't need a scoring guard, there will be plenty of scoring threats on this team. You need someone who can pass, dribble and defend, and in a perfect world knock down the open 3.

And yet, it seems as though Martin can't find a single player that can do that. I've almost come to the realization that a true PG doesn't exist for this team. It has been awhile since we've seen one. Hell, I'd take just one that can pass and dribble at this point. Defending and knocking down an occasional 3 would be a bonus.

Gary Parrish:

'Academic issues' led to Trae Golden's departure from Tennessee - CBSSports.com

The release did not disclose why Golden is leaving, and the Georgia native's statement offered little insight. But a source told CBSSports.com that Golden's departure is related to "academic issues," and that it's unlikely Golden will be able to play elsewhere next season, despite what he said, because he must first graduate from Tennessee to create that opportunity. All indications, the source said, is that Golden will not graduate in time.

Bottom line, this wasn't Golden's call

VN Store

Back