Golden will not return next season (confirmed)

Would y'all just stop with the speculation? Look back at this thread and count the times someone has "speculated" something only to end up looking like a jackass.

Maryland and Syracuse both make sense for Barton. As stated in an earlier post Barton has a 4 year old daughter that lives in Maryland.
Syracuse lost their starting PG and have only incoming freshmen Tyler Ennis on the roster as a PG. Barton played with Syracuse senior CJ Fair in high school. Fair also played with Barton during their AAU days. Fair later played with Barton’s older brother, Will, at Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, N.H..
Another Syracuse connection is Herman Harried. Barton played at Baltimore’s Lake Clifton High School where former Syracuse player Herman Harried has been the athletic director and basketball coach for several years.

-MemphisCanes

sZcYR.gif

Would y'all just stop with the speculation? Look back at this thread and count the times someone has "speculated" something only to end up looking like a jackass.

Pretty much this whole thread dude! Goes somethin like...

This is BS, you're wrong!! I'm deleting this thread, blah blah blah.

No way this is happening. If its true, beers on me.

Its Zo's fault. Its not Zo's fault. Trae killed somebody while Smokin weed and cheating on his exam.

OP should be banned. I never said OP should be banned. I challange anyone to prove I said something negative.

Reactions: 2 people

Its Zo's fault. Its not Zo's fault. Trae killed somebody while Smokin weed and cheating on his exam.

OP should be banned. I never said OP should be banned. I challange anyone to prove I said something negative.

Sup

Is there any possible way we can blame this on Bruce?

Well for your Bruce loving sake, if what is being reported is true, Golden and Pearl both have one thing in common. They're both cheaters. And Steven Pearl reporting on it is even more hilarious, Oh, the irony.

And the work day is over, you guys have certainly made it go by surprisingly fast.

Any beers owed...I'll be looking to collect

XNVbyIj.gif

Reactions: 14 people

Lol. Nailed it.

VN Store

Back