Golden will not return next season (confirmed)

I still think we'll be a top 25 team but we'll barely get in there IMO.

Just got a text saying "academics" and "repeated plagiarism" was the cause. That's not Martin pushing anyone out the door. That's the University and Martin standing up for academic integrity and what's right.

Reactions: 4 people
"Didn't want him anyway"

"Coaches told him to look around"

"we have a better prospect waiting in the wings"

#stuffVolnationsays

Just got a text saying "academics" and "repeated plagiarism" was the cause. That's not Martin pushing anyone out the door. That's the University and Martin standing up for academic integrity and what's right.

Must be true.

Repeated plagiarism, what was he doing buying term papers from the net or other students?

How do you not learn your lesson after being caught once?

I feel bad that most players are essentially forced to go to school if they want to play organized ball on the big stage. I think there should be other options for players that can make it to a professional league in time, but don't want to go to college.

Not saying that Golden doesn't want to go to school or that he's NBA. Bound., just my opinion on the system.

I feel bad that most players are essentially forced to go to school if they want to play organized ball on the big stage. I think there should be other options for players that can make it to a professional league in time, but don't want to go to college.

Not saying that Golden doesn't want to go to school or that he's NBA. Bound., just my opinion on the system.

Feel bad for college basketball players because they are required to educate themselves and learn something besides hoops?

Reactions: 5 people
Can you play in the D-League without waiting a year? You can also go overseas or play in a lower-level league like the ABA. The ABA doesn't pay a living wage though, so a player would probably have to get a separate job.

They have a multimillion dollar Thornton center with paid professional writing tutors there for them and yet he still chooses to plagerise.

Unbelievable.

Reactions: 3 people
just after running off that commit last week -- good move Zo -- learn to keep tabs on grades -- these arent 1 and doners like UK has

Feel bad for college basketball players because they are required to educate themselves and learn something besides hoops?

That would obviously be the best choice, but unless Golden wants to play in Europe, his basketball career was essentially ended because he cheated on a test at a university (if true).

VN Store

Back