Go Alabama!

Never thought I'd say this. I want the defense at the school where my new coach is still helping out to absolutely dominate on national television. I want them talking him up as a man who helped craft a dynamo. Go Bama.

Bummer vs. clementine is the NC game. :yes:

Never thought I'd say this. I want the defense at the school where my new coach is still helping out to absolutely dominate on national television. I want them talking him up as a man who helped craft a dynamo. Go Bama.

Turn in your vol card sir! Never ever could I or would I root for bama!

Reactions: 1 person
Horrific. Do the right thing Pruitt, do not coach the Tide.

I hope Clemson wins 77-0. Because it's Alabama. Seeing our new coach dressed in Crimson is already a high insult.

Well Pruitt is also getting coaches from Georgia also. One will be our DC. Do we root for Georgia also.

Nah. Can't do it. I get why the OP is saying to root for 'em..but the last thing I wanna see is them holding up the trophy. Plus...the quicker they lose the quicker he gets outta there and gets to work full time with us.

Nicky ain't gonna retire until he beats Bear in Nattys. I hope they win out.

I said it too...then felt ashamed. But i hope they go to the big game for more tv coverage of our coach. We need everyone in the country to see him.

Im a HUGE CJP fan and am fully on the Pruitt Train. HOWEVER, don’t get it twisted, I hope Alabama and CJP get DESTROYED in the playoff.

Nothing in my being will EVER allow me to cheer for Alabama.

Nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back