Go Alabama!

I agree with most of what you wrote but no to rooting for Bama lol. For one, just no... And for two, that won't help UT recruiting. And for three, just no. 😉

Hope Bama's defense does spectacular though!!

WTF has become of our fanbase?

We used to be bad ass mofos. Now, we just have a bunch of sheep and geeks that believe eight wins is a great season. :banghead2::furious3:

Reactions: 1 person
I will only cheer for Bama in hopes that Nicky will get another Natty and retire.

I will only cheer for Bama in hopes that Nicky will get another Natty and retire.

lol then Pruitt will run back to bama and you can kick yourself in the ARSE twice. Never cheer for bammer. NEVER!

When I's born, doc slapped me on the ass, and my Daddy said, boy you better never pull for bama, by God.

Dear Op:

4YS1xY.gif

Never happen in my house. I don't care who they are playing.

Never thought I'd say this. I want the defense at the school where my new coach is still helping out to absolutely dominate on national television. I want them talking him up as a man who helped craft a dynamo. Go Bama.

Reactions: 6 people
Never thought I'd say this. I want the defense at the school where my new coach is still helping out to absolutely dominate on national television. I want them talking him up as a man who helped craft a dynamo. Go Bama.

People who don't use their heads... don't need them...

Reactions: 3 people
I respect his choice to continue his commitment to his players at Alabama.

But cheer for Alabama, I cannot do.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back