Gators returned tickets....prob won’t sellout.

Would love to take my family of five to this game... I would love to see if the University could possibly sell those tickets dirt cheap so my boys could experience Neyland at its loudest..... Raising 3 children is expensive and so are SEC games..... Go vols!!!!

Would love to take my family of five to this game... I would love to see if the University could possibly sell those tickets dirt cheap so my boys could experience Neyland at its loudest..... Raising 3 children is expensive and so are SEC games..... Go vols!!!!

You don't have to buy the cow if the milk's free:)

UT has never discounted tickets. Never will. They did give some away last weekend to hurricane Florence evacuees.
You might call Basilios show. I know he sometimes helps needy families.

Reactions: Nointerduction
UT has never discounted tickets. Never will. They did give some away last weekend to hurricane Florence evacuees.
You might call Basilios show. I know he sometimes helps needy families.
Yeah like that caller that calls all the time and says "where my tickets" that $hit is funny Thanks for the info!!

There is no reason we can't be at full tilt this Saturday. LSU typically has the advantage of a full days worth of tailgating by kickoff for their night games, we have an opportunity for such debauchery this Saturday as well!

Debauchery.. Haaa, sounds like fun...

And you are right.. No reason Neyland can't be rockin' Saturday. Seems like many think this game is a big nothing burger.. It's not to the players and coaches.. I haven't given up hope I can figure out a way for the wife and I to go.. If not, you can be sure I'll be in front of the boob tube acting like a lunatic..

I'm pretty chill most of the time, but UT football is one of the FEW things that brings out the crazy in me...

HAHAHA...do you really think this game has a chance of not selling out???? Lol....tickets usually go for $100+ minimum. At worst, price will drop and cheap locals like me will get a discounted ticket...

That's correct. There is a really good chance that this game will not sell out. 2 SEC bottom feeders this year so not a "usual" UT/UF game.

It's the universities fault if this game doesn't sell out. Its ridiculous to charge $105 to $155 a ticket to this game. Especially when they are coming off the worst season in school history. The Alabama game prices are absurd as well.

Reactions: Titan05
It's the universities fault if this game doesn't sell out. Its ridiculous to charge $105 to $155 a ticket to this game. Especially when they are coming off the worst season in school history. The Alabama game prices are absurd as well.
Those are the only marquee home games and jacking up the price for single game tickets on those games helps drive season ticket sales. If I am looking at paying $250-$300 plus fees for each seat to go to 2 marquee games, it's not much of a jump to pay the $420 for a season ticket. Sold tickets tend to be used, even if not by the original purchaser.

This should be a shot across the bow to the whole institution, get serious about football or see Neyland half full. You have a fan base tired of losing after having supported the institution so well financially for many lean years. The longer the mediocrity in football continues the greater the slide curve gets.

Reactions: Titan05
i thought the FL give back tickets were all sold, turns out they're not. i can't make it this weekend, in laws in town.

ya'll go gobble up those tickets and fill it up. they're pretty expensive, but cheaper than scalping or buying from 3rd party.

To all the parents talking about bringing their kids: please bring ear protection for them. An event like this can cause permanent hearing damage. No, they probably won't go deaf, but it can definitely cause damage.

That's correct. There is a really good chance that this game will not sell out. 2 SEC bottom feeders this year so not a "usual" UT/UF game.
$91 stubhub says it's probably not a sell out, but close...I'm thinking 99K range. Tix would be in $75 range if there were that many not showing. Cheap game time tix will obviously be available.

By Saturday night I think it will be pretty full.

Does Neyland have designated student seating and if so how tough is it for non-students to sit there? UF used to be pretty tough with that, which made it difficult for students to sell their tickets to alumni or others. I don't think that is as much an issue now. If they can, then maybe it does not sell out since the students can sell theirs for a profit on secondary market.

By Saturday night I think it will be pretty full.

Does Neyland have designated student seating and if so how tough is it for non-students to sit there? UF used to be pretty tough with that, which made it difficult for students to sell their tickets to alumni or others. I don't think that is as much an issue now. If they can, then maybe it does not sell out since the students can sell theirs for a profit on secondary market.

Things might have changed since i was there 8 years ago, but we could not sell our student tickets. You needed to show your ID with your ticket. They moved to a way where your ticket was loaded on your ID, so you just scanned it, and got in that way. The did paper tickets before that, but even then, they were very different tickets to signal an ID was needed. The student section is from E to J, lower level around the band.

Things might have changed since i was there 8 years ago, but we could not sell our student tickets. You needed to show your ID with your ticket. They moved to a way where your ticket was loaded on your ID, so you just scanned it, and got in that way. The did paper tickets before that, but even then, they were very different tickets to signal an ID was needed. The student section is from E to J, lower level around the band.

I guess they do that because the student tickets are so much cheaper, they don't want the students just selling them and not going.

You do have to scan your ID and can only enter at designated gates. The sections are the lower rows (maybe 35?) of D through J.
That being said, I have moved down from our seats higher in D many times for smaller games, once the kids leave for the Strip.

VN Store

Back