Gators returned tickets....prob won’t sellout.

I need a cheap ticket to get my 7 yr old into his first Florida Tennessee game..... I don’t care where it is located at.... let me know if anyone hears of a spare ticket that is reasonably cheap.

And you know this how?
This is exactly my point. You’d rather question me/disagree with me then agree that our stadium is supreme. Why? The more people that are on the same page, the better our team will be and the louder our stadium will be. I’ve never been to Death Valley.

Come on now. Don’t get caught up in the last 10 years. Both are loud. When at full power Neyland is unstoppable, uncontrollable, opposing fans and players literally fear for their lives.

And you wonder why people figure out you're an alt.

This is exactly my point. You’d rather question me/disagree with me then agree that our stadium is supreme. Why? The more people that are on the same page, the better our team will be and the louder our stadium will be. I’ve never been to Death Valley.

IdealisticCreamyAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted.gif

You’re definitely the Andy that calls into Swain’s Show. “He” said this morning that we should pack 110k fans into Neyland Saturday night vs Florida. You’ve said very similar, impossible things before regarding our attendance. Yep, no doubt about it....you and the “Andy” who calls into Swain’s Show are one and the same.

So D4H is Andy huh?

UT Ticket office still has uppers avail due to Florida returning several thousand in the visitors section.
Be interesting to see if Vol fans buy them or if there are a lot of empty seats.

there are still tickets available in the UT areas also. Had several people buying yesterday in north end zone

As much as I hate to say it, he's right.. Death Valley is insane at night and is the only stadium I've ever heard to register on the Richter scale...
There is no reason we can't be at full tilt this Saturday. LSU typically has the advantage of a full days worth of tailgating by kickoff for their night games, we have an opportunity for such debauchery this Saturday as well!

Reactions: tbh
Umm, no, just no. Been in both and LSU actually moves the Richter scale. Neyland can be extremely loud aka 01 Ga game but Death Valley at night is unmatched. SC’s stadium is pretty loud, the stadium actually shakes, you can hear all their 12 teeth chatter.
I guess that depends on perspective. I've been to Baton Rouge for two night games ('92 and '00) and didn't have the same experience. In fairness to them, they were very bad in '92. We shut them out... But they beat us in '00 in OT and even tore their goal posts down after the game. I would say it was a loud stadium but no louder than Neyland or Ben Hill Griffin (the Swamp).

There's still tix available thru the UT ticket office

I think the cheapest are $105/per

Thousands and thousands of tickets left and they have been there for weeks. They aren't moving at all because UT raised the prices on them again this year after an 0-8 season.

UT Ticket office still has uppers avail due to Florida returning several thousand in the visitors section.
Be interesting to see if Vol fans buy them or if there are a lot of empty seats.
Vol fans ... step up and buy the cheap seats! Be LOUD!

Thousands and thousands of tickets left and they have been there for weeks. They aren't moving at all because UT raised the prices on them again this year after an 0-8 season.
Florida was allotted 10,000 tickets and returned 7000 tickets to UT. These were priced the same as FL normally charges UT. They never thought these would be returned as why they are expensive. Gators will be sparse and we need to fill these up with our fans and make it where they can't hear anything but Rocky Top

VN Store

Back