Gators returned tickets....prob won’t sellout.

UT Ticket office still has uppers avail due to Florida returning several thousand in the visitors section.
Be interesting to see if Vol fans buy them or if there are a lot of empty seats.
We’re leaving the Sunshine State tomorrow to show our 🍊BIG Orange Love🧡!
Come on VOLS! Be loud! Be Proud🍊

There's still tix available thru the UT ticket office

I think the cheapest are $105/per

Hoping they drop ticket prices at the end of the week to fill it up. Would certainly be there in that case!

As much as I hate to say it, he's right.. Death Valley is insane at night and is the only stadium I've ever heard to register on the Richter scale...
Come on now. Don’t get caught up in the last 10 years. Both are loud. When at full power Neyland is unstoppable, uncontrollable, opposing fans and players literally fear for their lives.

Reactions: guevara
Wrong again.

It’s an opinion...the whole crowd noise argument is subjective, depending on the opponent, kickoff time, what’s at stake, etc.

I was in Knoxville in 98 and 04, and yes it was as loud as I’ve ever heard Neyland Stadium.

I was also in Jordan Hare in 01 when Auburn upset our then ranked #1 team, and it was louder than Neyland in 98 or 04.

But nothing was louder than Death Valley when LSU snapped our 25-game SEC win streak in ‘97...until I went back in ‘07. Just insane, consistent noise for 60 minutes, emphasis on consistent noise.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Neyland is louder than Death Valley when both are at full strength.
Umm, no, just no. Been in both and LSU actually moves the Richter scale. Neyland can be extremely loud aka 01 Ga game but Death Valley at night is unmatched. SC’s stadium is pretty loud, the stadium actually shakes, you can hear all their 12 teeth chatter.

It’s an opinion...the whole crowd noise argument is subjective, depending on the opponent, kickoff time, what’s at stake, etc.

I was in Knoxville in 98 and 04, and yes it was as loud as I’ve ever heard Neyland Stadium.

I was also in Jordan Hare in 01 when Auburn upset our then ranked #1 team, and it was louder than Neyland in 98 or 04.

But nothing was louder than Death Valley when LSU snapped our 25-game SEC win streak in ‘97...until I went back in ‘07. Just insane, consistent noise for 60 minutes, emphasis on consistent noise.

That kind of noise, it's like it has a 'physical weight' to it.. When it's over you feel like something has been lifted off of your back. You feel drained from having carried it.

He liked this.. Hahahaa
He’s siding with me. Just like you should be doing but instead you and other cowards welcome the Florida fans with open arms and agree with them and so on. Makes me sick. We have to come together.

He’s siding with me. Just like you should be doing but instead you and other cowards welcome the Florida fans with open arms and agree with them and so on. Makes me sick. We have to come together.

Coward, really? Welcoming Florida fans with open arms?

He's a Florida fan, not a member of ISIS you idiot...

You need to chill little boy. You take this stuff WAY too seriously...

Come on man you know better. You can't come with one game in the past decade, granted our teams haven't given us much to get loud about. I just hope we can bring some noise Saturday night. I know I will be there!
Well you did say it hadn’t happened in over a decade. That ain’t true.

It will be sold out. Less than 7k UF fans I bet.It will be LOUD.
You’re definitely the Andy that calls into Swain’s Show. “He” said this morning that we should pack 110k fans into Neyland Saturday night vs Florida. You’ve said very similar, impossible things before regarding our attendance. Yep, no doubt about it....you and the “Andy” who calls into Swain’s Show are one and the same.

You’re definitely the Andy that calls into Swain’s Show. “He” said this morning that we should pack 110k fans into Neyland Saturday night vs Florida. You’ve said very similar, impossible things before regarding our attendance. Yep, no doubt about it....you and the “Andy” who calls into Swain’s Show are one and the same.
My name is Colin

If Tennessee were to actually beat a really good team (say, Bama) in Neyland, after all these years of pent up frustrations, they'd probably break some kind of record for noise.

VN Store

Back