Game Thread Lady Vols vs LSU

I don't have an issue with Diamond. She's a great player. And yes part of her problem is gameplan related. Just game to game and even quarter to quarter she seems inconsistent. Like right now for instance. Nothing in the first two quarters. Now playing lights out. But she may disappear in the fourth quarter.

But like you said I think its more so game plan related. She is now trusting her teammates and realizing that she doesn't have to do it all so if Nared is hot she isn't going to try to dominate because she doesn't have to and I believe that is the relationship she has developed with her teammates especially Nared! Their relationship has grown which has helped our team a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Hahahaaa!!! You crackin' me up!!!

Diamonds are forever!!!! ��������������✨

Great it's about time we have some fun on this board!

Winning is always the cure for sure! :)

Reactions: 2 people
Moncrief scores again!

She has 20 pts thus far.

She's a very good player. Her midrange shot is so good. A smooth player that girl.

Great it's about time we have some fun on this board!

Winning is always the cure for sure! :)

It's waaaaaaaaayyyyy better - that's for sure!!! 😁🙌🏻 (Dear Lord don't let me have jinxed us!) 🙏🏻

Yikes that last two minutes of the 3rd quarter. :eek:

Come on Lady Vols y'all got this game!

Now come out in the 4th close it out and wrap an orange bow around it.

We are starting to play like we are fiddle farting...and the gas is putting us to sleep...quit fiddle farting!!!

Guys I just am amble to get on the board but I was afraid we may have a little letdown after the USC win. Winning after 3 quarters but I do not feel good about the last 10 minutes!

That zone LSU plays is really good they have cut off the inside game in the last few possessions.

R. Moncrief has 20 points for LSU our guards have a total of 3, how good would Tennessee be if we had R. Moncrief

Last edited:
It's waaaaaaaaayyyyy better - that's for sure!!! ������ (Dear Lord don't let me have jinxed us!) ����

Winning is essential.

Winners brings out happy posters.

And guess what?

No one mentioned anything about anyone being (The F word) shhh...:birgits_giggle:

GOLadyVOls!:)

Winning is essential.

Winners brings out happy posters.

And guess what?

No one mentioned anything about anyone being (The F word) shhh...:birgits_giggle:

GOLadyVOls!:)

I'm trying not to say the F word (or imply it) on here anymore. I've been bad! 😔 I agree winning brings out the happy....

F.I.N.I.S.H T.H.I.S Lady Vols!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back