Game Thread Lady Vols vs LSU

The refs called her for a foul on Moncrief. The replay showed Kortney didn't even touch her.

Also Kortney attempted to pass the ball at the top of the key to Diamond. The only problem Diamond didn't even move towards the pass to catch it.

Still happy though that Kortney got into the game.:)

Love KD!!! 💓🔥

Reactions: 1 person
Diamond is playing stupid bball.

She was going to turn the ball over at all costs. She did it on purpose!!!!

I think the officials just called four fouls on LSU on one (extended) UT possession--and two of them (both on Russell) were dubious.

Kind of a disjointed game--lots of fouls. We're not moving the ball well--have fallen back on standing around and telegraphing passes, and DD seems to be in her last-year mode, (and that's not good).

Kind of a disjointed game--lots of fouls. We're not moving the ball well--have fallen back on standing around and telegraphing passes, and DD seems to be in her last-year mode, (and that's not good).

Seems like this is just Diamond... Inconsistent.

By the looks of it, the halftime message was "The ball goes through Russell on ever possesion".

Exactly but Nared has been the one truly killing which irks me at times because it kills the momentum, "Let Them Play" no knock on Russell but you feed the hot hand and Russell hasn't been the hot hand, Nared has

Seems like this is just Diamond... Inconsistent.

I disagree, you can't truly get going if the you're told to get the ball inside, she is doing what she is told and yet yall still complaining. IF she was jacking it up yall would still be complaining that she hogging the ball. She can't do anything right in yall eyes.

Reactions: 4 people
Exactly but Nared has been the one truly killing which irks me at times because it kills the momentum, "Let Them Play" no knock on Russell but you feed the hot hand and Russell hasn't been the hot hand, Nared has

Yep. I think the "stagnant offense" is a by product of holding the ball over our heads and looking at Russell for two seconds after every pass.

Ok keep Diamond in the game!!

I spoken too soon. :dance2:

Diamond putting on a show on those last two plays.

Reactions: 1 person
Nunn runs to the ball and Russell expects it to come to her, that's the difference in Diamond's turnovers when passing the ball into the post. As I write this she scores 2 straight baskets

I disagree, you can't truly get going if the you're told to get the ball inside, she is doing what she is told and yet yall still complaining. IF she was jacking it up yall would still be complaining that she hogging the ball. She can't do anything right in yall eyes.

I don't have an issue with Diamond. She's a great player. And yes part of her problem is gameplan related. Just game to game and even quarter to quarter she seems inconsistent. Like right now for instance. Nothing in the first two quarters. Now playing lights out. But she may disappear in the fourth quarter.

VN Store

Back