Game Thread Lady Vols vs LSU

LSU is shooting .433 from the field for the season and were at .436 I think we should win but it might be a close game.

Reactions: 1 person
LSU is shooting .433 from the field for the season and were at .436 I think we should win but it might be a close game.

LSU has a 5'11 low post player with not much depth. Russell will eat her for lunch.

They have a pair of dynamic scoring guards. Control them, and this is an easy win.

No need to expend energy trying to come up with a final score prediction. We have gule!! I have learned to patiently wait and see what he thinks the final score will be.

Without gule, this forum would turn into a pile of applesauce turkey crap. :rock:

Last edited:
Same as it ever was.

So far I see a lethargic Lady Vol squad on both ends.

Here's hoping they do not disappoint and play some inspired basketball.

GOLadyVols!

Reactions: 1 person
After time out Tennessee is playing inspired.

That's more like it.

GoLadyVols!:)

Somebody has to guard Moncrief and help Middleton who can't guard anybody. We came out with a lead hopefully Diamond will get going in the second.

If they could work it in to Russell she should be able to score everytime she gets the ball.

Looking at Cedes while Jaime hits her free throws (Thanks Jaime) she appears at least a foot taller than LSU's tallest player.

I can not understand why Cedes is not in the paint with her hands raised to catch the bball and score on an easy layup. Not even a layup, just catch and toss the ball into the hoop. So easy.

Anyway, back to the game.

Middleton needs to learn to play some defense...she is terrible! Rest of the team playing uninspired defense also! Let's go!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back