Game Thread Lady Vols vs Carson Newman

The probable starters are listed as Evina, Meme, Jaime, Rennia and Mercedes.

What do you all think of this lineup and do you expect Green will take Davis’ spot once she’s fully healthy?

I like Meme starting because I don’t like the idea of two freshmen starting in the backcourt (at least not so soon).

I expect MeMe to start a few games but as soon as the 2 freshmen get a few minutes and Green comes around that will end! JMHO:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
This Green injury issue is starting to remind me of the Tucker situation. I hope that is not the case and Green fully recovers. Maybe I'm just a little paranoid.

Reactions: 2 people
This Green injury issue is starting to remind me of the Tucker situation. I hope that is not the case and Green fully recovers. Maybe I'm just a little paranoid.

If it makes u feel better it’s not her lower body but her upper body that has the injury... she was doing full body contact drills and practices in the clips thy have been showing.

Reactions: 1 person
This is nothing like Tucker's situation.
Hope so. I was excited to see Tucker play, then her situation happened and she never recovered physically. We need everybody at 100% healthy this year. Can't wait to see what this group can do. GO LADY VOLS!!

IN the video posted by UTSports, the players raved about KK’s progress and her toughness. Can’t wait to see what she brings on the defensive end.

Reactions: 3 people
I have my ticket so asking for friends, how much is admission and are there any donation specials like a food drive? Anyone in the know?

Can’t even get audio on utsport?

What local radio station?

Last edited:
who has sound?

I'm watching via Sling and it's working fine. As for the game it's gotten a bit sloppy. Tired maybe? I have however seen 2 of the things I had hoped I would see already in this game. There is a patented play for Nared to get a shot in the lane and they have run it both times successfully.

Last edited:
Watching via AppleTV and working great.

I tried to see if audio on UT site
would work, but would not work on my IPad.

Yeesshhh... I hope this isn’t a glimpse of what’s to come..

However, Renia, Jamie, and Westbrook are going to special this year!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back