Game Thread Lady Vols vs Carson Newman

NOt till after the championship game when she gets done cutting down the net. Holly is not Pat but neither is anyone else out there. Careful what we wish for we could do worse.

Could do worse than Warlick? We lost 26--26 games--the last two seasons with three of the top recruits/players in the collegiate game. Think on that for a moment or two. We've been seeded 5th and 7th in the SEC tourney the last two years. It would be HARD and close to impossible to do worse than that with the talent we had. We could EASILY do better. There are bunches of coaches out there better than Warlick. I would love to see the Princeton coach at UT--she is the type of coach we need: smart, for starters.

Reactions: 6 people
Could do worse than Warlick? We lost 26--26 games--the last two seasons with three of the top recruits/players in the collegiate game. Think on that for a moment or two. We've been seeded 5th and 7th in the SEC tourney the last two years. It would be HARD and close to impossible to do worse than that with the talent we had. We could EASILY do better. There are bunches of coaches out there better than Warlick. I would love to see the Princeton coach at UT--she is the type of coach we need: smart, for starters.

Lol you make me laugh 😂. The devil (coach) you know is often better than the devil you don’t . Remember Gail G. from Duke and what happened at Texas? The last two seasons had a lot of losses but one ended in an elite 8 to the eventual national runner up (so don’t wanna hear we could have had a final four) because that Syracuse team was on a tear. If you’re gonna paint a picture paint the whole scene not some half a$$ sketch... And NO this is not an HOLLY LOVING post it’s a I’m tired of people talking about a team who got it together two seasons ago even with all the losses. Let’s give THIS TEAM a chance to grow, make mistakes, and have success.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
lol you make me laugh 😂. The devil (coach) you know is often better than the devil you don’t . Remember gail g. From duke and what happened at texas? The last two seasons had a lot of losses but one ended in an elite 8 to the eventual national runner up (so don’t wanna hear we could have had a final four) because that syracuse team was on a tear. If you’re gonna paint a picture paint the whole scene not some half a$$ sketch... And no this is not an holly loving post it’s a i’m tired of people talking about a team who got it together two seasons ago even with all the losses. Let’s give this team a chance to grow, make mistakes, and have success.

+10000000000000000000000

Reactions: 1 person
One-on-one with Kortney Dunbar
Lady Vols senior Kortney Dunbar handles off-the-court questions at Tennessee Media Day 2017.
I saw this headline but was unable to read article something about being a premium member to read the article. Anyone know what the article stated?

Was asked how she liked her hot wings, where was a good pizza shop in K-Town and had she left a permanent butt mark on her sideline seat yet?
:crazy:
GULE News at 11.

Was asked how she liked her hot wings, where was a good pizza shop in K-Town and had she left a permanent butt mark on her sideline seat yet?
GULE News at 11.

Gule, that is great to know. I don't know what we would do without you. :good!:

Armchair,your negativity continues to be rediculous. We also won over 40 games in those two years,including some big wins over top ten teams. It could have been much worse. Even with three top players,we were not playing three on three,there are five players per team. Underperformance at one position affects team performance and two makes a bigger difference in said performance. At least you got your math correct this time with 26 losses,you usually say 14 losses each of the two years. Your constant mantra of negativity tells me that for you,the glass is always half empty. Try a little positivity at times and see how much brighter the world is.

Reactions: 13 people
GULE News at 11.

Updates from the Lady Vol org...$1.98

Updates from gule...Priceless

:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
According to Holly, Green and Harris have day to day injuries. We might not see either tomorrow. :-/

I was looking forward to seeing Green.

According to Holly, Green and Harris have day to day injuries. We might not see either tomorrow. :-/

I was looking forward to seeing Green.

Thanks for the info, but that sucks. Green is going to be a key component to the season, and I really wanted to see her. It would also be interesting to see Kamera's development in the off-season.

Thanks for the info, but that sucks. Green is going to be a key component to the season, and I really wanted to see her. It would also be interesting to see Kamera's development in the off-season.

Injuries to one or more of the 8 that will probably have quality minutes may be a problem this year. Hoping that someday Tennessee will have 12 players that can contribute.

Yeah,:dance2::dance2: the day is finally here. Usually don't go to exhibition game but was so excited to see this team + going the have to miss some games after surgery so I want to get to all the games I can.

The probable starters are listed as Evina, Meme, Jaime, Rennia and Mercedes.

What do you all think of this lineup and do you expect Green will take Davis’ spot once she’s fully healthy?

I like Meme starting because I don’t like the idea of two freshmen starting in the backcourt (at least not so soon).

VN Store

Back