Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 2

More about pitching than anything else. I think we got their best pitcher she got some favorable calls on balls and strikes in the game. I do think we may have some problems in the three and four spots in the lineup. Somebody said Vines was coming back this season sure hope so we need her bat.

I honestly hope she red shirts....it's her shoulder that she had surgery own....then asking her to get into a rhythm of game speed without pre-season practice just tough to do

looks like the FAU/tenn game link is already up and working, still almost a hour till gametime. :)

Run scores now 3 to 2 them. I really can't understand last inning would've had runners on 2nd and third one out guess sometimes I don't understand coaching.

Ralph's aggressiveness can be costly, but he's going to keep doing it. Sometimes, we get lucky. Not today.

Ralph has struggled for some time at third base. This is nothing new. He is a horrible base coach. Often out of position and gets caught up in watching the game instead of coaching the runners. He is often half way down the left field line. He should be between home and third base when runners are going from second to third. If he sent the runner, it is fault and if she went on her own it is still his fault for not communicating with her and training her to listen to him. He really needs to move to the dugout.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back