Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 2

Them and Gregg are the only hits all day.
McSwain back to watch 3rd strikes cross the plate. Horrendous team hitting

wow, I was just now able to watch the 7th inning of the second game.

I went down there, watched the first game and tried to hang till the second but old age, heat and medication I take that I'm supposed to stay out of the sun with kicked by ass. I drove home after the 1st inning. Ralph really let into Scarlet? for getting thrown out before the run scored. :(

9 LOB and 5 of those hits by 2 players

Its not how many hits its how many when hits. You are a good hitting team when you sting hits together something this team has a hard time doing

Last edited:
2-4-5-6 Hitters today

3 of 27 .111

Lockman was the best at 2 of 7 .286 and 5 RBI's
That puts the others at 1 of 20 .050

9 LOB and 5 of those hits by 2 players

Its not how many hits its how many when hits. You are a good hitting team when you sting hits together something this team has a hard time doing

Simmer down man it's only the 2nd weekend of the season

wow, I was just now able to watch the 7th inning of the second game.

I went down there, watched the first game and tried to hang till the second but old age, heat and medication I take that I'm supposed to stay out of the sun with kicked by ass. I drove home after the 1st inning. Ralph really let into Scarlet? for getting thrown out before the run scored. :(

Yeah, she missed a sign....how often do we ask Scarlett to steal a base :blink:

End of 1 Missouri 4, UMass Lowell 0

and Misery is no where near as good as UT

Last edited:
More about pitching than anything else. I think we got their best pitcher she got some favorable calls on balls and strikes in the game. I do think we may have some problems in the three and four spots in the lineup. Somebody said Vines was coming back this season sure hope so we need her bat.

VN Store

Back