Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 11

b6 10-3 us . knocked out 3rd pitcher and lanky lefty back in. need to shut the door now. CA should finish now.

b7 still 10-3. CA struggled a little but if she will not get behind a hitter and walk them in the 7th and make them hit it she will be ok. No such thing as a 8run HR

Before Seggerns HR Gregg singled and Holcomb was on 2nd and for some boneheaded running she stayed a 3rd. I love her defense and offense but she does this fairly regularly. Even Ralph looked confused.

Just now got to post after having to watch the stream. First all glad we won. Nothing good to say much for the rest of the game. Gregg and Leach are the only players who have a clue while batting . Seggern is back down to earth and we do not have anyone else who even know how to swing the bat. Not a single freshman is worthy to play every day. Fundamentals are terrible from bunting the ball to allowing runners to take 2 bases on an out to first base. Matty pitched a pretty good game but the batters she hit were the ones in different innings who reached third. Osorio has a 10-6 record and we made her look like Nolan Ryan. Love LV softball but we are no where good enough to host a super regional, but i guess we can hope. Maybe Arnold will come through for us too but the turds will hit better the rest of the series. JMHO

Maybe you should have waited until after the second game to post this

Reactions: 6 people
Just now got to post after having to watch the stream. First all glad we won. Nothing good to say much for the rest of the game. Gregg and Leach are the only players who have a clue while batting . Seggern is back down to earth and we do not have anyone else who even know how to swing the bat. Not a single freshman is worthy to play every day. Fundamentals are terrible from bunting the ball to allowing runners to take 2 bases on an out to first base. Matty pitched a pretty good game but the batters she hit were the ones in different innings who reached third. Osorio has a 10-6 record and we made her look like Nolan Ryan. Love LV softball but we are no where good enough to host a super regional, but i guess we can hope. Maybe Arnold will come through for us too but the turds will hit better the rest of the series. JMHO

Sheesh

Reactions: 4 people
That was a long night of softball and two stellar wins! Matty pitched a one-hitter and Arnold ended up pitching a solid game-- maybe her highest pitch count? Would be sweet to sweep on Monday.

LVs moved up to 3rd in the SEC, with a clear path to finishing 2nd if we keep playing with the confidence we've shown the last two series.

Winning on the road against a ranked team is always very valuable wins. I hope we can sweep but we have already done the damage to Bama in this series the third win just makes it that much better.

Pretty sure Osorio will pitch but if we will get the bat off our shoulders like we did game 2 we will win this one also. She is very beatable now days. I expect them to play better as well but this sweep may be in the cards. If Matty stays ahead in the count and hits the corners we are in good shape. We need our freshmen to step up. JMHO

Leach not playing tonight how we gonna score?

Leach and Holcomb out. And to make things even better, Moss got drilled in the shin by a line drive in the first inning. Can't imagine that will help matters. It's only going to keep swelling up as the night goes on.

VN Store

Back