Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 11

Another hit or two, and Matty will probably relieve Arnold. It would be so risky to try Sprang.

what happens if Caylan goes out early ?

Well who knows with Ralph and she sure is struggling again in the 2nd inning. They have a freshman lankly left hander throwing to start this game, we have one that does not start any SEC game. He may give Gabby a try if we fall behind.JMHO:lolabove:

Last edited:
2-1 them top of third. They scored a run even though the batter that drove it in was clearly out of the box. We got called for that on the 2nd batter of the first game and i counted 3 time that they did not get called. Pissy rule.

Reactions: 2 people
2-1 them top of third. They scored a run even though the batter that drove it in was clearly out of the box. We got called for that on the 2nd batter of the first game and i counted 3 time that they did not get called. Pissy rule.

I agree. I hate that rule, especially when they're so inconsistent calling it. But even more, I hate the pitch way outside getting called for a strike.

2-2 bottom of 3rd. Umps screwed us again. Had runners on 2nd and 3rd and scarlett hit a drive down 3rd base line that the 3rd baseman touched with her glove and it still hit the chalk on the line that would have gave us a lead. Lockman proceeded to strike out swinging ball down in the dirt!

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think we see Matty unless we are tied or ahead in the 6th.

Already 64 pitches for Arnold through 3. Matty was much more efficient. I think they'll stick with Arnold as long as they can. I'll be surprised if she pitches a complete game... but our options are limited.

Arnold showed poise there getting us out of that inning after that HR. Need a few more runs for insurance.

Caylan gave up a HR but t5 we are up 6-3. Get another or two and maybe she can get through 5 and if still struggling get Matty and lets get the series tonight. If they get back in the game i expect Osorio to come back in!

VN Store

Back