Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 11

We never make one run stand up when we play down here. We might if we get through this inning all the big hitters coming up.

Sure need another run somebody hit one out for Tennessee. Home Run Tennessee. Maybe Lockman can do it.

Other than a couple players we have to many that stand up there with their bat on their shoulder watching to many pitches.
Now comes the nightmare of a one run lead in the bottom of the seventh.

Amazed we held on we always lose in the last inning down there. Tried to do it again but we survived huge win over the Bamers.

Just now got to post after having to watch the stream. First all glad we won. Nothing good to say much for the rest of the game. Gregg and Leach are the only players who have a clue while batting . Seggern is back down to earth and we do not have anyone else who even know how to swing the bat. Not a single freshman is worthy to play every day. Fundamentals are terrible from bunting the ball to allowing runners to take 2 bases on an out to first base. Matty pitched a pretty good game but the batters she hit were the ones in different innings who reached third. Osorio has a 10-6 record and we made her look like Nolan Ryan. Love LV softball but we are no where good enough to host a super regional, but i guess we can hope. Maybe Arnold will come through for us too but the turds will hit better the rest of the series. JMHO

If someone could do a brief update or two during the second game I’d appreciate it. I can’t watch the ESPN stream.

starting lineup

NAME POSITION
10 Aubrey Leach 2b
55 Meghan Gregg ss
17 Chelsea Seggern 3b
3 Scarlet McSwain rf
44 Abby Lockman c
13 Amanda Ayala dp
11 Haley Bearden 1b
24 Cailin Hannon cf
2 Jenna Holcomb lf
12 Caylan Arnold p

Just now got to post after having to watch the stream. First all glad we won. Nothing good to say much for the rest of the game. Gregg and Leach are the only players who have a clue while batting . Seggern is back down to earth and we do not have anyone else who even know how to swing the bat. Not a single freshman is worthy to play every day. Fundamentals are terrible from bunting the ball to allowing runners to take 2 bases on an out to first base. Matty pitched a pretty good game but the batters she hit were the ones in different innings who reached third. Osorio has a 10-6 record and we made her look like Nolan Ryan. Love LV softball but we are no where good enough to host a super regional, but i guess we can hope. Maybe Arnaold will come through for us too but the turds will hit better the rest of the series. JMHO

A pretty good game? Wow. Are you serious? A pretty good game?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back