Game Thread: #5 Tennessee (18-11, 10-6 SEC) vs #4 Alabama (23-8, 10-6 SEC) Friday 3/8/24 ~2:30 pm ET (SEC Network) FINAL UT 83 - Bama 61

It may have already been mentioned but another good thing about today's game is that we didn't put a lot of minutes on our starters. Jackson played 31 minutes but she didn't play a lot yesterday. No one else played more than 26 minutes. Key only played 14 minutes.
The ones feeling it will probably be Powell, Puckett, and Spear they by far have played the most minutes.

Reactions: knoxvol52
The ones feeling it will probably be Powell, Puckett, and Spear they by far have played the most minutes.

They should, but the conditioning level that those 3 have is really impressive. Puckett played like 37-38 minutes against UK.

The thing to watch is the outside shots, if we are drawing front iron tomorrow, it could be tired legs.

I've advocated a number of years for holding the WSEC tournament in Huntsville, AL at the Von Braun Center. I understand that the argument against the location has been the lack of sufficient hotel accommodations within a certain distance of the arena, but I believe this may have changed within the last couple of years. Huntsville is (until the addition of Texas and Oklahoma) probably the most central location in the geographic SEC and there is no particular advantage for the Alabama teams associated with the locale, at least based on my previous research.

Jim
Fed Ex Forum in Memphis would be good as well....

They should, but the conditioning level that those 3 have is really impressive. Puckett played like 37-38 minutes against UK.

The thing to watch is the outside shots, if we are drawing front iron tomorrow, it could be tired legs.
didn'tdidn't ydidn't you hear them say that Sarah was the most physical ready
Of any of Kellie players she's had ever coach
TV people said something like today

I knew playing yesterday would pay off. Probably our most complete win of the year and wait for it - Kellie coached the britches off Kristi Curry . Team very focused and well prepared. Great job getting TK looks the minute Cody went out. She actually picked up her 4th while her sub fm her 3rd was at the table.

Sara had another really solid game and how bout Jill! JP solid as a rock too, she is one tough cookie.

When Jewel was brought in, I'm sure today w her and Kea was the exact vision of sugarplum that danced in Kellie's head. Please run it back tomorrow! A delight to watch.

VN Store

Back