Game Thread: #5 Tennessee (18-11, 10-6 SEC) vs #4 Alabama (23-8, 10-6 SEC) Friday 3/8/24 ~2:30 pm ET (SEC Network) FINAL UT 83 - Bama 61

VolBall09

Go Lady Vols!!

We owe Bama one for sure, got to want it. We need a different level of defense from our guards in this one.

Last edited:
I’m glad we’ve already played a game because this team can look downright sleepy on the court sometimes. Hoping the clicking we saw in the second half of yesterday’s game carries over and that we stay out of foul trouble. Winning this would be really nice.

Lady Vols 75
Alabama 68

I hope Rickea lets the game come to her today. She can’t lower her shoulder when driving to the basket. It’s gonna be a charge every time.

If I’m Kellie, I’m drawing up a 1st possession play for Sara Puckett to see if she still has her mojo. Don’t completely go away from her unless other players are cooking.

Expecting to see a great game!

I hope to see our bigs down low with better hands and being more mindful of just going straight up with a layup when they catch the ball or get an offensive rebound. Rickea needs to not get into any foul trouble and play smart and let the game come to her. Puckett, let’s hope she keeps it up. Darby a few spot up 3s, and Spear some big threes and jump shots. We don’t need Powell to be a scorer, but first be a facilitator. If the opportunity comes, then she can shoot, but please don’t force it. Defense is going to be huge today.

TN: 74
AL: 64

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back